Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of North Carolina, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Waking up one day, losing your house and having a black mark on your credit record, is a nightmare for anyone. Never be in that nightmare. We are here to help you. Although we cannot save your house for you, we can save your credit score for the next seven years. How? In the state of North Carolina, homeowners who suffer foreclosure not only lose their houses, but also earns a black mark on their credit record. This means that they will not be able to own another house in the next five years or take any loans for the next seven years. We surely don’t want you to suffer that fate.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Are you in a Hurry to Sell Your House Fast in Kinston?
If you need to sell your house in Kinston, then you are in the right place. You may have plenty of reasons from stopping you to sell your home but sometimes selling your beloved home is the only solution you can take.
The idea of having to sell your home can be very overwhelming. You might think that it is not the best decision to sell your house. Bare in mind that every day homeowners across the country are facing financial difficulties and selling their home is the only option. You are not alone. Let us help you solve your problem.
It might take up to months for all of the steps and sometimes you just don’t have much time available and you need to sell fast.
We Buy Homes in Kinston
Our priority is to get your house sold as soon as possible. It is a great achievement for us to be able to sell your house at a fair price, so you will not be victimized by down pricing your house just to be sold. We don’t want that to happen. We understand that you are selling your house for a very important reason. No one would think of selling their house if it’s not for an urgent matter. So whatever you’re going through, and whatever the reason that you are selling it, we are here to help you. We have been doing this for a long time and we know that we have the solution for your problem.
Looking for a Quick Home Sale in Kinston, NC?
Everyone remembers the big real estate bubble and many are weary of buying homes but trends and statistics do not matter when a homeowner is in dire need of funds.
Sell your home in Kinston without thinking about how it looks or if equity will affect it. We assess homes without the need to stage it. We buy homes in North Carolina. Call us today.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Kinston?
That is where are can help you. We will buy your property directly meaning no need to pay a commission, As-Is (no need to spend anything for repairs and renovations), in Cash (no need to wait for bank approvals), and most of all worry and hassle free.
Do You Need a Quick Cash Sale?
Which property is the most difficult to lose? Many would say their “phone” but for us who have
We don’t let trends and rumors dissuade us. We help all homeowners in North Carolina who need help with emergency funds anytime of the year.
Share Your Assets Fairly After Divorce
When going through a divorce , one of the most challenging process is dividing your assets. In the middle of a chaotic process, the journey will be both emotional and painful. This is especially true if you own a house. Selling a house will take time which will just make the process longer. You don’t have to suffer that long. We are here to help you move on as soon as you can.
The state of North Carolina…
- The State of North Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 10,042,802 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in North Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1789.
- The capital of North Carolina is currently in Raleigh, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Raleigh has been the capital of North Carolina Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in North Carolina for sale. The size of North Carolina is 114.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for North Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for North Carolina can be found here, North Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for North Carolina can be found on the City Page of North Carolina.
The city of Kinston…
- Kinston is based out of Lenoir County.
- The official site for Kinston can be found here, Kinston.
- More Information on the demographics for Kinston can be found on the City Page of Kinston.
- Kinston is in the following zipcodes: 28501, 28504, 28502, 28503
- Kinston is located at 35.2748 latitude and -77.5937 longitude.
- Other cities in Lenoir County we buy in are the following: