What Do We Have to Offer?
As you might already know, we buy houses in Greenville. We are known for buy houses quickly, for a very fair price. But aside from that, we also have additional services to help you more in your quest to sell your house . We have a group of friendly and competent home-selling experts who are ready to provide assistance in credit counseling as well as helping you move out of your house, once it is sold. We also have connections to legal services which will help you further, especially in the legal aspects of selling your house. So as you can see. We have it all for you. Call us now to learn more.
If you are in a hurry to sell you house in Greenville, we can help. All you have to do is fill out the form below and we can assure you we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Want to Sell Your House Fast in Greenville, North Carolina?
If you are reading this, you are surely one of the homeowners in Greenville, North Carolina trying to sell your house as quickly as possible. The process in selling a house is really complex and it takes a lot of time just to be able to prepare your house for market. You don’t need to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you. We have been purchasing houses in North Carolina and we’ve done it efficiently. We will help you sell your house in cash, no matter the condition or equity involved.
Doing house repairs to have it sold
As time goes by, every beautiful house, whether you’ve lived in it for a long time or moved in to a house you inherited, its appearance can degrade over time, both inside and out. This may not look attractive to future buyers and may even cause some unknown hazards as well. House repairs , especially those that focus on the structural concerns of the home may cost a lot. With us, you need not to worry since we purchase your house in its current condition. We will be the one to do these repairs for you. We also take care of the legal matters involved in selling the home so this can be sold as soon as possible.
Prevent Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure in North Carolina is just like breaking a mirror– it means seven years of bad financial luck! And this does not happen by accident. Unlike breaking a mirror, this is something that you can stop in its tracks. Call us today so we can make things better.
Give us a chance
The idea of selling your home can sometimes be too overwhelming to deal with. You may have doubts selling your home due to sentimental reasons, financial difficulties or due to the pressure of you dealing with your debts. Give us the chance to take the burden off your shoulders. Our friendly staff is waiting and ready to help you get back on the right track again.
Buying Homes in Greenville
Feeling pressured by time? You will need an easy and sure solution in selling your house. This means that dealing with traditional real estate agents is not an option for you. It will take too much time and way too much money to have your house listed for sale and without any guarantee of having it sold immediately. You might have to wait for many months for your house to sell. And that will add up to your mortgage payments . Surely, you wouldn’t want that; no one would. If you work with us, we can buy your house in cash, immediately. We will buy it regardless of the equity involved or what the condition of the house. We will work it out with you to make everything smooth and easy.
Property in Bad Shape, Making it Hard to Sell
You may have neglected some parts of your house that now needs your attention for repairs and is making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home in a new place since it is too much work to deal with if you had your house repaired. Our friendly staff is here to help you all through out the entire selling process as fast as possible. This is a very good option for you to consider especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you just need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so you won’t have to deal with repairs and spending any money before selling your home something that you have to do if you go to a typical real estate agent.
In some cases your property might be in great shape and there is no need for any repairs or renovations. But if you take time and look into it, it might be plagued with legal issues such as liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements. If you decide to sell your home to us, we promise to take care of all the legal issues that is associated with selling your home. This will save you time and effort which you can use to other more important things in life.
The state of North Carolina…
- The State of North Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 10,042,802 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in North Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1789.
- The capital of North Carolina is currently in Raleigh, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Raleigh has been the capital of North Carolina Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in North Carolina for sale. The size of North Carolina is 114.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for North Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for North Carolina can be found here, North Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for North Carolina can be found on the City Page of North Carolina.
The city of Greenville…
- Greenville is based out of Pitt County.
- The official site for Greenville can be found here, Greenville.
- More Information on the demographics for Greenville can be found on the City Page of Greenville.
- Greenville is in the following zipcodes: 27834, 27858, 27833, 27835, 27836
- Greenville is located at 35.5958 latitude and -77.3764 longitude.
- Other cities in Pitt County we buy in are the following: