We can help you
Selling a home in North Carolinais never easy. Each process can feel like a nightmare you just cannot wake from. Aside from lots of paper works. You’ll meet lot of strangers that pour in and out of your home to view it. The stress from selling a home can be monumental. Let us turn that nightmare into a dream!
We understand all of your reasons in selling your home and we are here to help . Just give us a call at (866)-350-6769, and be ready to start.
You can expect outstanding support and communication as well as expert understanding of the home selling and buying process.
We have helped thousands of homeowners sell their home with a fast, easy, and stress-free process.
Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
Don’t let foreclosure ruin your financial future for the next seven years! It can stay on your record and hurt your prospects. This will tag you as a risk for banks and lending companies. When you do get a loan offer, you get exposed to predatory lending. In life, there is always an option. Sell your property to us and take control of your future.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
There Should Always Be an Option
Our primary objective is to sell your home in North Carolina at a fair price as quickly as possible so you can focus on the future. You may be hounded by bad debts or facing a tough time, we understand your situation. Don’t wait around for relief, bring in our experts so you can find the best solution in no time.
We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure. This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options .
We Buy Any Type of House
We don’t discriminate. We buy any types of houses and we are willing to make offers on any property that you are selling. In the city of Forest City, we are known as buyers of condos, duplexes, flats and residential houses of any condition and equity involved. We know that whatever the reason is that you’re selling your house, you need to sell it fast. And we are here to help you. Our main objective is to help you sell your property for a fair price, in the fastest time possible.
We Can Help
The sale of a home is one big project that you’ll have to use careful planning and thinking. Spare yourself the additional risk and undue stress– call us. We can take care of everything for you.
Delete Foreclosure from Your Vocabulary
If you are about to be foreclosed on in North Carolina call us right away. The word itself is a warning on its own: “closing out your future”, and this is in literal terms. Once you have foreclosure on your records then you can not get financial loans or even credit cards in your name. Dial (866)-350-6769 so we can discuss how to prevent this from happening.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of North Carolina, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
The state of North Carolina…
- The State of North Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 10,042,802 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in North Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1789.
- The capital of North Carolina is currently in Raleigh, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Raleigh has been the capital of North Carolina Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in North Carolina for sale. The size of North Carolina is 114.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for North Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for North Carolina can be found here, North Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for North Carolina can be found on the City Page of North Carolina.
The city of Forest City…
- Forest City is based out of Rutherford County.
- The official site for Forest City can be found here, Forest City.
- More Information on the demographics for Forest City can be found on the City Page of Forest City.
- Forest City is in the following zipcodes: 28043
- Forest City is located at 35.3339 latitude and -81.8702 longitude.
- Other cities in Rutherford County we buy in are the following: