Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location of the properties we buy. We buy properties as long as it is located in Durham
We buy properties anywhere as long as it is in Durham
Let us Help You!
Have you ever been in a new town that you are not sure what to do and you need a tour guide to help you get familiar with places you didn’t know? This sounds similar to selling your house in North Carolina. Oftentimes, you are lost within the process, and you don’t know what to do next. Treat us as your tour guide. We will be there to help you and answer your questions regarding selling your house. And it’s all for free. You will get free consultation from us. Just call us right away.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
What We Can Do For you
You maybe worried about many things. Things such as buyers who may want to buy your home at an unbelievably low price. More so, realtors may even persuade you into selling your home at a lower price due to its condition and shape mainly because they can use that as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with any possible buyers. You may not have much time, that is why you might become too eager to sell your house in Durham at a price that is not even half of its value in the market. We are here to help you solve all your problems when it comes to selling your house.
If you need to have your house sold fast, all you have to do is to give us a call. Our priority is to help you out with all your property problems the shortest time possible. Don’t give in to buyers who may take advantage of your current situation. Give us the chance to discuss this with you and give you a fair price for your property. Do it now before the problem gets worse and make it even harder for you to solve. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769, or feel free to fill out the form above to start working with us now.
What Makes Us Different
In our many years of experience, we’ve had clients from all walks of life. Each one has different reasons for selling their home, whether its divorce , moving away, or downsizing . No matter what your reasons are, we won’t judge you. Your needs are our utmost priority and we are here to help.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Durham?
This is the perfect time for you to sell your house. No need to hire realtors and go through the hassle of dealing with them and having to pay a commission. We will buy your house directly, AS-IS, for cash meaning no time is wasted in waiting for bank approvals.
Property in Bad Shape, Making it Hard to Sell
You may have neglected some parts of your house that now needs your attention for repairs and is making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home in a new place since it is too much work to deal with if you had your house repaired. Our friendly staff is here to help you all through out the entire selling process as fast as possible. This is a very good option for you to consider especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you just need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so you won’t have to deal with repairs and spending any money before selling your home something that you have to do if you go to a typical real estate agent.
In some cases your property might be in great shape and there is no need for any repairs or renovations. But if you take time and look into it, it might be plagued with legal issues such as liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements. If you decide to sell your home to us, we promise to take care of all the legal issues that is associated with selling your home. This will save you time and effort which you can use to other more important things in life.
Where We Buy Properties
We try not to consider the location of the properties we buy. As long as it is located in Durham we will buy it.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Durham, North Carolina. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
The state of North Carolina…
- The State of North Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 10,042,802 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in North Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1789.
- The capital of North Carolina is currently in Raleigh, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Raleigh has been the capital of North Carolina Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in North Carolina for sale. The size of North Carolina is 114.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for North Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for North Carolina can be found here, North Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for North Carolina can be found on the City Page of North Carolina.
The city of Durham…
- Durham is based out of Durham County.
- The official site for Durham can be found here, Durham.
- More Information on the demographics for Durham can be found on the City Page of Durham.
- Durham is in the following zipcodes: 27701, 27703, 27704, 27707, 27709, 27705, 27712, 27713, 27702, 27706, 27708, 27710, 27711, 27715, 27717, 27722
- Durham is located at 35.9801 latitude and -78.9045 longitude.
- Other cities in Durham County we buy in are the following: