Moving? Sell Your Home
If you are about to go on a journey for a new start then call us. We can take your property in Cornelius off your hands so you don’t worry about it while you are planning your new beginning. Get your money even before you move out.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Cornelius?
Publish an MLS Listing
Wait for potential buyers
Under go price negotiation with the buyer
Wait for the house’s inspection reports
Repair any violations as a result of the report
Wait for the estoppel letter and title search
Wait for the bank’s financing approval
Get a closing date scheduled after talking with the title company
Work out any unexpected scenarios that might come up on or before the closing date
It can take weeks, months and sometimes even years before you are able to sell your house . This is the area where we can assist you. We will buy your house directly, eliminating commission expenses that you will have to pay to a realtor . You will be able to avoid paying expensive repair bills as we will be buying your house As-Is. This is on a cash basis meaning you don’t have to go and wait for the bank. Homeowners across the United States come to us so the we can buy their properties fast. Here are the most common reasons as to why homeowners come to us.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Moving out? About to be Foreclosed?
Moving out or foreclosing? Whether its good news or bad news, call us so we can help save your time and effort in selling your home
Call Us Today
We ensure that our clients are well informed of the procedure as we go along through the processing of the sale of your home. You don’t have to be stressed out with all the realty jargon and paperwork involved– we’ll take care of that for you. Call us to experience our service.
Avoid Foreclosure And Save Your Future
A foreclosure in North Carolina could drive your credit score to the ground for a minimum of seven years. It will prevent your family from getting much needed financial loans. Not only that, you will not be able to own a home for the next five years after a foreclosure. Don’t lose hope. Call us today and let us explore your options . We are to help.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure. It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner ’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Cornelius or at least get something in return.
Unable to Sell Property due to Poor Condition
Nobody will pay top real estate money to a home that is not in great shape and that needs too much attention than comparted to a home that has been maintained perfectly. Not only that but it will be very difficult to even find a potential buyer that is willing to take on that investment from you. If you choose to sell your house to us, we will buy it As-Is so there is no need for you to worry about spending money for repairs and renovations. We promise to make the entire process fast and hassle free for you as well by handling all the legal troubles that may come when it comes to selling your house.
What We Can Do For you
If you plan to sell your home in North Carolina fast then call us. Let us help you take that property off your hands as soon as possible by offering you a fair and reasonable amount. We are confident that we will be able to solve your real estate problems. Don’t be a victim to greedy buyers and selfish realtors who may take advantage if your situation. Talk to us. Fill out the form above, or call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can get started or fill out the form above. You have nothing to lose.
The state of North Carolina…
- The State of North Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 10,042,802 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in North Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1789.
- The capital of North Carolina is currently in Raleigh, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Raleigh has been the capital of North Carolina Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in North Carolina for sale. The size of North Carolina is 114.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for North Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for North Carolina can be found here, North Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for North Carolina can be found on the City Page of North Carolina.
The city of Cornelius…
- Cornelius is based out of Mecklenburg County.
- The official site for Cornelius can be found here, Cornelius.
- More Information on the demographics for Cornelius can be found on the City Page of Cornelius.
- Cornelius is in the following zipcodes: 28031
- Cornelius is located at 35.4733 latitude and -80.8833 longitude.
- Other cities in Mecklenburg County we buy in are the following: Charlotte, Matthews, Huntersville