This is What We Do
We get it, going through the entire selling process of a house can be too overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience in real estate. No need to worry as we have experienced and professional staff ready to help you from beginning to end. We can also help you with your moving expenses if you choose to sell your house to us.
Are you on the process of moving out and selling your house? We can help you. We offer services that will provide you with enough knowledge in the process of selling your house. We also offer cash for your house that will help you in your move.
Selling a house is definitely not an easy task. And we understand that you are worried about everything going wrong. We know that you decided to sell your house for unavoidable circumstances and we want to help you. We don’t want you to end up down pricing your precious home just to be able to sell it. We offer to buy your house in cash, on a fair price based on the assessment that we make. This way, you get the money that you need and you get out of the situation you are in, on the soonest time possible.
We Know All About House Selling Process in Troy
We want to be able to sell your house in the shortest time possible because we understand that this is what you need. If you are relocating somewhere or if you have a debt or mortgage to pay off, time is definitely of the essence. That’s why we are here to help you with what you are going through. We understand you, and we understand the process. Therefore, we can definitely help you better. We can buy your house in cash for a fair price, to help you through tough times.
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
Property has Been Poorly Taken Cared of for some time now
Sadly with what had happened with our economy in the recent years, it has been difficult for most homeowners to religiously take care of their homes. Your home might be in such a bad shape that you need to have it repaired first before you can sell it using a typical realtor .
Having to have your house repaired is not only costly but is also time consuming. Your house might be in such a bad shape that its no longer advisable to spend money for major repairs . It might be better to just sell it fast and quick. That is where we can help. We buy houses As-Is, so you don’t need to worry about spending dime for repairs and losing time in the process.
There are times that even if you were able to take good care of your house it has many legal encumbrances that will take time to settle before you can even sell your house. Be it liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements you name it. We have expert staff that are well experienced in dealing with any legal issues that might come when it comes to selling your house. Let us take care of it for you. Grab this opportunity as this is the best one you can get on the market today.
Do You Need a Quick Cash Sale?
Which property is the most difficult to lose? Many would say their “phone” but for us who have
We don’t let trends and rumors dissuade us. We help all homeowners in New York who need help with emergency funds anytime of the year.
Neglected Property, Making it Hard to Sell
Legal issues can also be something that is hindering you to sell your house. Your house might be in great shape but is plagued with legal issues, that if it is not addressed properly will make it difficult for you to sell your house. We have a team of experts that will be able to deal with this for you. Expects us to deal with any liens, code violation, past due taxes, open permits and easements that might come in selling your house so you can focus your attention to other important things in life.
Condition of the House is Too Bad that Makes It Difficult to Sell
Home repairs make the selling process a bit painful. You can get a home inspector and have the repairs done before selling it but that takes time and money. You don’t have to worry about this. Let us buy your house as-is and we will take of it no matter what its condition is. We can certainly help you whether you’d like to have money fast, relocate or don’t want to take care of the repairs.
Your home in Troy may be in a good condition but may have legal issues that should be dealt with first before selling it. When you sell your home to us, you don’t have to face these anymore. We will be the one dealing with these for you.
For whatever reasons you may have. If you are planning to move from Troy it is just not rational to leave your old home and allow it do deteriorate all while at the same time expenses and property taxes piles up. It is best to get something in return while not worrying about the said disadvantages above.
Move Out After You Sold Your House
The reasons for selling your house may vary from one owner to another. Most of the lucky ones are those who are moving out to another city or state for greener pasture there. Nevertheless, it doesn’t make the selling process easier. Because they are in a hurry to leave, most owners prefer to move out of the house before it’s sold. This makes the house vulnerable to different elements that may degrade its condition. You shouldn’t allow that to happen. And we are here to help you sell your house before you move out.
It’s harder to do transactions when you’re miles away from the house that you’re trying to sell. You mind end up spending more than what you’re selling it for. We won’t let that happen. We won’t just sit around looking at you doing the hard work. We want to help you shorten the process so that in a matter of days, you will have cash in your hands and your house will be completely safe and protected.
The state of New York…
- The State of New York has a growing population currently standing at 19,795,791 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in New York have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of New York is currently in Albany, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1797. When Albany has been the capital of New York Since 1797.
- There are so many houses in New York for sale. The size of New York is 21.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for New York can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for New York can be found here, New York.
- More Information on the demographics for New York can be found on the City Page of New York.
The city of Troy…
- Troy is based out of Rensselaer County.
- The official site for Troy can be found here, Troy.
- More Information on the demographics for Troy can be found on the City Page of Troy.
- Troy is in the following zipcodes: 12182, 12180, 12181
- Troy is located at 42.7354 latitude and -73.6751 longitude.
- Other cities in Rensselaer County we buy in are the following: