We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure . This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options .
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
If you have neglected your house for some time now it might be impossible for you to sell it. You may need to attend to all parts of the house that is affected and have it repaired first. Not only it will cost you money it will also take time to finish. Sometimes you just don’t have extra money or the time to deal with it. We buy houses as-is. You don’t have to worry about spending anything on repairs . We can get your house off your hands as quickly as possible and help you all throughout the entire selling process.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Looking to Sell Your Brooklyn Home Quick?
If you need to sell your Brooklyn home fast then you are in the right place.
We get it. It can be hard to let go of something that we have been used to have for such a long time. But consider this, every day more and more homeowners have fallen to deep financial difficulty that selling their house might just the he only way out. You are not the only one experiencing this situation, we talk to clients all over the country everyday and help them get through it. We have been in the business for some time now and help countless of homeowners all over the US.
You might have many hindrances that is preventing you from selling your house. From personal reasons such as having sentimental value towards your house to being worried where to even begin when it comes to selling your house. That is where we can help. We make sure to make it fast and simple for you so you start dealing with other important things in your life.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Ruin Your Credit Ability
Do you want to wait five years before you can own another house? Or do you think you will be able to wait for seven long years just to be able to apply for credit card or loan? What if you will need it for emergency? It shouldn’t happen to you, right? That is why, we are to help you avoid foreclosure . Once you suffer foreclosure, you will have to go through all the things that we’ve mentioned and none of it looks good. Foreclosure in itself is already a punishment that you don’t need to go through. We are here to help you avoid it.
Are You Selling Your House to Avoid Foreclosure?
Foreclosure is definitely a challenge and a problem that you should avoid. Not only will it rob you of the precious home that you worked hard for, it will also ruin your credit record, making it difficult for you to apply for any credit or loan in the next few years. Losing your house is punishment enough. Any long term effects should be avoided at all cost and we are here to help you in saving your house from foreclosure and your credit score from impending destruction.
We Can Help You
There are so many processes that are involved in selling your house. The process is so complicated that it takes a very long time to finish it. Some can take months, some even years, to find the perfect buyer at the perfect price. It doesn’t have to be that way. Our track record, it shows that we have been doing our best to help homebuyers like you find the solution in selling their houses, fast, easy and risk-free. Through our free consultation, we can answer all your questions regarding the process of selling your house in New York.
Sell Your House in Brooklyn, NY As Soon As Possible
If you are in a hurry to sell your house ,
Sometimes we tend to neglect having to do minor repairs in our home that if you sum them all up, might lead you to have major repairs when you need to sell your house. Selling a house that needs a lot of attention and that is in bad shape would not yield much profit. You may need to have them repaired first before you can even put your home up for sale. No need to worry. We buy houses as-is. There is no need to worry about the amount of money you need to spend for repairs or the length of time you need to wait, we can take it off your hands fast and hassle free.
The state of New York…
- The State of New York has a growing population currently standing at 19,795,791 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in New York have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of New York is currently in Albany, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1797. When Albany has been the capital of New York Since 1797.
- There are so many houses in New York for sale. The size of New York is 21.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for New York can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for New York can be found here, New York.
- More Information on the demographics for New York can be found on the City Page of New York.
The city of Brooklyn…
- Brooklyn is based out of Kings County.
- The official site for Brooklyn can be found here, Brooklyn.
- More Information on the demographics for Brooklyn can be found on the City Page of Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn is in the following zipcodes: 11212, 11213, 11216, 11233, 11238, 11209, 11214, 11228, 11204, 11218, 11219, 11230, 11234, 11236, 11239, 11223, 11224, 11229, 11235, 11201, 11205, 11215, 11217, 11231, 11203, 11210, 11225, 11226, 11207, 11208, 11211, 11222, 11220, 11232, 11206, 11221, 11237
- Brooklyn is located at 40.6501 latitude and -73.9496 longitude.
- Other cities in Kings County we buy in are the following: