Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in New Mexico, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Should you Sell your house first before you move?
You don’t need to face foreclosure if you just need to move away or overseas. Abandoning a property before the foreclosure auction places you at unnecessary risk. You also miss out on an excellent opportunity of turning your home into cash. Thus, allowing your home to be foreclosed will dramatically affect your credit rating and make it more difficult for you to qualify for a new loan in the future. Selling yourRio Rancho home before you leave is the best option. And we can help you make it happen in the easiest way possible.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Let Us Help You
Selling your New Mexico home? It doesn’t have to be so impossibly difficult, we can make this process as simple and as fast. You don’t have to go through staging or fixing up your home, we can offer you a quick cash transaction with a fair price.
We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure. This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options .
If you have been living in your home in Rio Rancho for years now, and unfortunately have neglected making much needed repairs then it is possible that your house is in such bad condition that makes it almost impossible to sell. Perhaps having to repair the damages in your home is too costly and might take a lot of time that you would rather buy a new one? We have expert staff who are well trained in this kinds of situation and is ready to help you all throughout the entire selling process. To add to that since we’ll buy your house as-is, you no longer need to deal with the repairs on your house.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Divorce is one of those things that we hope and pray never happens to any marriage. But when it happens to yours, then it is time to move on. If you are considering selling your joint assets you would want it done quickly so you can prioritize planning your fresh start or healing from the ordeal. Call us. We can make things better
You don’t get married and plan a clean divorce at the same time. Nobody gets away from divorce unscathed. So if you are going through one and need help disposing your joint properties. Call us. We can expedite a fast cash transaction.
How we Can Help
If you decide to sell your house with us not only are we going to buy it in cash and fast we will also help you with your moving expense as well. With the help of our experienced staff we will see to it that we make selling your house fast and simple.
We know how hard your situation may be. We are not here to take advantage of your situation but instead we are her to help you solve your real estate problems. We will see to it that the price that we are ready to offer you is fair and just. Expect us to work with you through out the entire selling process. You can fill out the form above so we can get started or call us at (866)-350-6769, a friendly staff is standing by waiting for your call.
The state of New Mexico…
- The State of New Mexico has a growing population currently standing at 2,085,109 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in New Mexico have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1912.
- The capital of New Mexico is currently in Santa Fe, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1610. When Santa Fe has been the capital of New Mexico Since 1610.
- There are so many houses in New Mexico for sale. The size of New Mexico is 37.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for New Mexico can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for New Mexico can be found here, New Mexico.
- More Information on the demographics for New Mexico can be found on the City Page of New Mexico.
The city of Rio Rancho…
- Rio Rancho is based out of Sandoval County.
- The official site for Rio Rancho can be found here, Rio Rancho.
- More Information on the demographics for Rio Rancho can be found on the City Page of Rio Rancho.
- Rio Rancho is in the following zipcodes: 87121, 87124, 87144, 87174
- Rio Rancho is located at 35.2873 latitude and -106.6979 longitude.
- Other cities in Sandoval County we buy in are the following: