Let Us Help You
Selling your home in New Jersey can be a lot work. We can help ! We have your best interests at heart. Call us for a free initial consultation. Risk free and under no obligation, we can help you sell your home.
We Buy Homes in Trenton, NJ
People often put their biggest investment in their homes. That includes time, money and emotions. So when things go awry and you are forced to sell your home, we can make it as quick as possible so you can move on to healing from the loss of your property and plan your next one. We are available everyday to help you in finding out if the time to sell is now.
Life is a funny thing, as the song goes. It gives you the most difficult situations in times when you feel like you can’t handle anymore loads. And yet being human is a funny thing too, the problem drives you to find solutions. If that solution requires selling your home in Trenton, fast then call us. We buy homes in cash and process the transaction as quickly as possible.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Waking up one day, losing your house and having a black mark on your credit record, is a nightmare for anyone. Never be in that nightmare. We are here to help you. Although we cannot save your house for you, we can save your credit score for the next seven years. How? In the state of New Jersey, homeowners who suffer foreclosure not only lose their houses, but also earns a black mark on their credit record. This means that they will not be able to own another house in the next five years or take any loans for the next seven years. We surely don’t want you to suffer that fate.
What We Can Do For you
It can be very stressful to even know where to start when it comes to selling your house. Having to do a lot of research may take a lot of time, time that you might not have. With the help of our experienced and accommodating staff we will assist you in going through all the selling and moving process as well.
It is understandable that you maybe worried about a couple of things. Buyers who may want to take advantage of your situation to buy your home at an unbelievably low price. There are realtors that may even trick you into selling your home at half the price of its market value, all due to its condition and shape so that they can use that as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with potential buyers.
When time is a factor and you need to have your house sold fast, just give us a call. Our main objective is to help you out with all your property problems the quickest time possible. Don’t fall victim to selfish real estate agents who may take advantage of your current situation who only wants to get as much profit from you as they can. Give us the chance to take that burden away from you. Act now before everything gets out of hand. It is always never too late to act towards fixing your problems. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769, fill out the form above to start working with us now.
Selling your house can come with a lot of legal issues; from open permits, property liens, code violation, past-due taxes etc. With us you don’t have to worry about dealing with any of this. We will be the one to deal with all the legal aspects that comes to selling your property.
Property in Bad Shape
When someone decides to buy a home in Trenton they usually don’t want to deal with properties that need too much work. All they are looking for is a house that they can use right away or at least only have minor repairs needed. So if you are trying to sell your property and unfortunately it is not in great shape, you might need to address all of the issues first before you can find a potential buyer willing to buy your house. We are not really concerned with the current condition of the house we buy. We buy As-Is, so you don’t have to worry about spending money on repairs or worry about the time it will take for everything to be done. We will take care of everything for you.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Trenton, NJ?
Selling your home is never easy. This is where your feet lead you home to everyday of your life. This is where your mind subconsciously wanders to when you feel tired and stressed out. Now you find yourself needing to let go of your precious abode because of certain situations that have happened.
Don’t let the condition of your home think lesser of it. We buy all types of homes in Trenton. We don’t care whatever condition they come in.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Trenton because of your job? Are you behind in your mortgage payments ? Do you want to transfer or move and start a brand new life after a divorce? If you’ve been wanting to move in another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate all while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting some thing in return is what you need.
The state of New Jersey…
- The State of New Jersey has a growing population currently standing at 8,958,013 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in New Jersey have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1787.
- The capital of New Jersey is currently in Trenton, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1784. When Trenton has been the capital of New Jersey Since 1784.
- There are so many houses in New Jersey for sale. The size of New Jersey is 7.66 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for New Jersey can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for New Jersey can be found here, New Jersey.
- More Information on the demographics for New Jersey can be found on the City Page of New Jersey.
The city of Trenton…
- Trenton is based out of Mercer County.
- The official site for Trenton can be found here, Trenton.
- More Information on the demographics for Trenton can be found on the City Page of Trenton.
- Trenton is in the following zipcodes: 08638, 08611, 08618, 08629, 08609, 08608, 08601, 08602, 08603, 08604, 08605, 08606, 08607, 08625, 08645, 08646, 08647, 08650, 08666, 08695
- Trenton is located at 40.2237 latitude and -74.7640 longitude.
- Other cities in Mercer County we buy in are the following: Princeton