Moving out? About to be Foreclosed?
Moving out or foreclosing? Whether its good news or bad news, call us so we can help save your time and effort in selling your home
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Dover?
Have you tried to talk to different realtors about selling your house but can’t seem find the right one to trust? You have come to the right place. We have been in the business for quite some time now. Yes, it may be difficult to think of you selling your beloved house, but sometimes selling it is the best financial decision you can ever make.
Don’t be frightened with the idea of you putting your house on the market. Our friendly and accommodating staff will help you every step of the way. You are not alone in this situation. Every day a lot of homeowners all over the US come to us. We will make sure to give you the best price you can get for your property.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
We Buy Homes in Dover
We help homeowners in Dover, move on with their lives. If you are gong through a financially distressing event: divorce , bad debts, illness or death in the family, then we can help you find a solution. We provide cash offers for any type of home no matter what condition it is in.
Take control of your situation. We include credit and legal counseling as well as relocation assistance. No matter how bad things may seem, let us help you gain a stable footing.
Moving Out and Moving On?
If you are relocating for your new job or for a fresh start why not sell your home in Dover? If the idea has crossed your mind and you would like to explore it further then dial (866)-350-6769 and speak to one of our experts. Find our what your options are. We are happy to help.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs which makes it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good opportunity for you to take especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs, you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care of any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. You can depend on us to do the work for you.
We Can Help You
Do you need to sell your Dover home quickly? Get in touch with us today! We offer free consultations and property evaluation. We can even make you a cash offer on your home in just a few short days. Act quickly, give us a call at
Prevent Foreclosure and Save Your Credit
Foreclosures affect not only your stability but also your credit score. Once your home in Dover is foreclosed on, you are barred from buying a new home within five years and forget about taking out loans and credit cards, you will not be able to get the best deals because of your bad credit score. This can hound you for the next seven years. Let us help you prevent that from happening.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Your credit score affects your eligibility to get a new home. In as much as five years, a foreclosure on your record will stop you from getting a suitable shelter. This foreclosure record will also show up every time you are asked to submit a credit report. So stop foreclosure on your home before it happens, we buy real properties from home owners on the edge of foreclosure. So if your future is important to you – call us before it happens.
The state of New Hampshire…
- The State of New Hampshire has a growing population currently standing at 1,330,608 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in New Hampshire have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of New Hampshire is currently in Concord, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1808. When Concord has been the capital of New Hampshire Since 1808.
- There are so many houses in New Hampshire for sale. The size of New Hampshire is 64.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for New Hampshire can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for New Hampshire can be found here, New Hampshire.
- More Information on the demographics for New Hampshire can be found on the City Page of New Hampshire.
The city of Dover…
- Dover is based out of Strafford County.
- The official site for Dover can be found here, Dover.
- More Information on the demographics for Dover can be found on the City Page of Dover.
- Dover is in the following zipcodes: 03820, 03821, 03822
- Dover is located at 43.1887 latitude and -70.8845 longitude.
- Other cities in Strafford County we buy in are the following: Rochester