Divorce and Dividing your Assets
Going through a divorce can be a painful and stressful ordeal. It is an unfortunate experience that should be resolved as quickly as possible for all parties involved. We fully understand your situation, that’s why we specialize in selling your home quickly and at a good price.
We Make Things Better
Our company’s objective is to help homeowners in dire need of financial assistance by helping them sell their home as quickly and as efficiently as possible. So, if you need funds, don’t expose yourself to predatory lending or predatory business practices– call us today so we can help make things better.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Saint Joseph
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Looking to Sell Your Saint Joseph Home Quick?
Just the idea of you selling your Saint Joseph home can be hard and stressful. You may have a lot of reasons that is making it difficult for you to let it go. (sentimental reasons, memories, comfortable living in the neighborhood and many more) But sometimes circumstances change and selling your house is the right thing to do. Here is how we can help.
Going with a traditional realtor will take much time when it comes to selling your house. There are so many steps that realtors take when selling a property
Completing the entire process can take months and time sometimes is something that we don’t have. When you decide to sell to us, we will buy your house directly (no need to pay commission), As-Is (no need to spend money for repairs ), for cash (no need to wait for bank approval) and most importantly hassle free (we take care of all the paper works)
Split your assets after having a divorce
Going through divorce and figuring out who gets what? That is a really tough problem to face. Let us help you. We can sell your house fast so that you can get cash for your property, fast and easy, and most importantly, for a fair price. We wouldn’t let you be robbed or victimized just because you’re already suffering so much. Let us help you.
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in Missouri that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
If You Are Going Through a Divorce
We understand the complexities of divorce. We know how it feels like to go through this painful process, but whether your parting is amicable or not, we can help you.
Our company affords a means for people who need to unload their properties quickly. You do not need the additional stress of a long, tedious transaction. Call us so we can discuss your options .
Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be too much to deal with. Suddenly you will be faced with dealing with all of its maintenance and legal expenses. Not to mention all of the paper works that comes along with it. Having to sell a property after the owner dies is not as simple as selling when the owner is still alive. Our team has handled countless number of cases with this situation. We will help you speed up the probate process in Missouri so that you can sell your property quick and save you from further expenses.
Are You Selling Your House to Avoid Foreclosure?
Foreclosure is definitely a challenge and a problem that you should avoid. Not only will it rob you of the precious home that you worked hard for, it will also ruin your credit record, making it difficult for you to apply for any credit or loan in the next few years. Losing your house is punishment enough. Any long term effects should be avoided at all cost and we are here to help you in saving your house from foreclosure and your credit score from impending destruction.
The state of Missouri…
- The State of Missouri has a growing population currently standing at 6,083,672 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Missouri have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1821.
- The capital of Missouri is currently in Jefferson City, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1826. When Jefferson City has been the capital of Missouri Since 1826.
- There are so many houses in Missouri for sale. The size of Missouri is 27.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Missouri can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Missouri can be found here, Missouri.
- More Information on the demographics for Missouri can be found on the City Page of Missouri.
The city of Saint Joseph…
- Saint Joseph is based out of Buchanan County.
- The official site for Saint Joseph can be found here, Saint Joseph.
- More Information on the demographics for Saint Joseph can be found on the City Page of Saint Joseph.
- Saint Joseph is in the following zipcodes: 64503, 64501, 64506, 64507, 64505, 64504, 64502, 64508
- Saint Joseph is located at 39.7598 latitude and -94.8210 longitude.
- Other cities in Buchanan County we buy in are the following: