Don’t let foreclosure in Missouri follow you around for the next seven years! Get it off your record even before it happens. A foreclosure can hound your credit score and bar you from getting much needed financial loans. Save your family’s future. Call us now and let us help you.
We are Available to Help You Solve Your Problem
Pick up your phone and call us now. You can reach us at (866)-350-6769 or fill out our free consultation form and we will call you right away. Let’s do it now!
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Saint Charles have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
For whatever reasons you may have. If you are planning to move from Saint Charles it is just not rational to leave your old home and allow it do deteriorate all while at the same time expenses and property taxes piles up. It is best to get something in return while not worrying about the said disadvantages above.
Undecided on Selling Your Home in Saint Charles, MO?
If you are torn between selling your home in Saint Charles or not, we can help you decide.
We’re Here to Help
Selling your house is one of the most complicated processes there is. So if you’re trying to sell your Missouri house, you might already be considering the amount of time it will take you to finish the process and actually get cash in your hand. But there’s a better way, and we’re here to help you with that. Our experts are ready to answer your questions regarding the process, completely for free. Call us to experience an easier and faster transaction.
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
Sometimes we tend to neglect having to do minor repairs in our home that if you sum them all up, might lead you to have major repairs when you need to sell your house . Selling a house that needs a lot of attention and that is in bad shape would not yield much profit. You may need to have them repaired first before you can even put your home up for sale. No need to worry. We buy houses as-is. There is no need to worry about the amount of money you need to spend for repairs or the length of time you need to wait, we can take it off your hands fast and hassle free.
Trying to Sell an Inherited House?
There are several challenges that you will be facing when selling an inherited property. For one, you are not familiar with the house. This means, it has to be assessed to be sure of its condition. Secondly, you will also have to work out on all of the paperwork. And thirdly, you will have to look for the right buyer for the right price. This will take time and energy in doing all of these and time is something that most of us don’t have the luxury of. Therefore, more often, we just trust the wheeling and dealing to a traditional real estate broker. But going that route it will take more time. That’s why, we have the option for you. Our company will do the assessment, dealing with paperwork and even buying your house in cash. And we do it really fast.
Are You Moving Out of State?
The first thought that entered your mind when you received that happy news of an out of state job offer is your new home, new workplace, or new friends. Do not let your happy thoughts be clouded by the daunting task of finding a good caretaker. Not only will you to pay for a caretaker, you will also be constantly nagged by repair calls and bills . Maintaining two homes can be such a drag, why not sell your old home in Missouri so you can focus on your new one? We can process the paperwork as quickly as possible so you can have your cash on hand even before you leave your old home.
The state of Missouri…
- The State of Missouri has a growing population currently standing at 6,083,672 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Missouri have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1821.
- The capital of Missouri is currently in Jefferson City, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1826. When Jefferson City has been the capital of Missouri Since 1826.
- There are so many houses in Missouri for sale. The size of Missouri is 27.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Missouri can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Missouri can be found here, Missouri.
- More Information on the demographics for Missouri can be found on the City Page of Missouri.
The city of Saint Charles…
- Saint Charles is based out of St. Charles County.
- The official site for Saint Charles can be found here, Saint Charles.
- More Information on the demographics for Saint Charles can be found on the City Page of Saint Charles.
- Saint Charles is in the following zipcodes: 63301, 63303, 63302
- Saint Charles is located at 38.7957 latitude and -90.5155 longitude.
- Other cities in St. Charles County we buy in are the following: Wentzville, Saint Peters, O’Fallon