Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Did you just inherit a property from someone who just passed away? Selling a property when the owner has already passed is not as simple as if the owner is still alive. If you don’t have any intentions of keeping that property you might as well sell it and get cash quickly. We have experts who can help you speed up the probate process in Mississippi so you can sell your house fast and save yourself from dealing with costly maintenance expenses and legal fees that might pile up in time.
Too Much Debt
Have you fallen behind with your credit card payments ? Are you still up to date with your mortgage ? Or do you have other debts that you are trying to cover month after month? If you are having problems managing your debt or if you have too much debt, now might be the best time for you to reassess your current financial situation. We can help. We can buy your house for you so you can free up some cash fast.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Meridian.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Splitting Up your Assets After a Divorce
Divorce is always an unexpected part of married life. Settling a divorce and dividing marital assets can be a complex and painful experience, especially when you are dividing up your home. Most couples just want things done as quickly as possible and to get on with their lives. At times like these, we are here to help. We can sell your home in Mississippi quickly at a decent price, so you can get this difficult time behind you and begin your next chapter in life.
Do you really want to lose your house to the bank?
Getting your home in Meridian foreclosed can cause long-term damage in your financial security. Not only do you lose your home, it also affects your credit score. You’d have a much harder time applying for a new loan or getting a new credit card because banks would consider you as a risk. It would take seven years to recover your credit rating. Don’t risk a foreclosure , sell your home now to protect your credit.
Get Your House Sold Quickly in Meridian, Mississippi.
Selling your house for any reason is difficult and agonizing. That house has seen everything you’ve experienced in your life. It’s like your best friend who saw and knew all the good and bad memories you’ve had. And letting it go is like letting go of an old friend. But sometimes, there are reasons why you have to decide. It could be a better opportunity or an unfortunate event in your life. Whatever you’re going through, we want to help you.
We are Top Home Buyers in Meridian
Have you ever felt like everyone is out to make a buck out of your bad luck? Or just when you needed help everyone seemed too busy? We make sure our clients receive all the help that they can get. We provide legal and financial advice– if you are contemplating on selling your home, make sure to explore your options . Call us so we can help you.
Unable to Sell Your Property Due to its Poor Condition
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it difficult to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home elsewhere since it might be too much of an inconvenience for you to deal with the repairs. Our friendly staff will help you with the entire selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if a house is in great shape it can still be swamped with so many legal issues and encumbrances that is make it almost impossible to sell. Our experts staff will be the one to take care of any liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements for you so you can have your property sold as quickly as possible. You don’t have to deal with any legal issues when it comes to selling your property, let us deal with it for you.
Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure. We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help. But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Mississippi, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
The state of Mississippi…
- The State of Mississippi has a growing population currently standing at 2,992,333 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Mississippi have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1817.
- The capital of Mississippi is currently in Jackson, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1821. When Jackson has been the capital of Mississippi Since 1821.
- There are so many houses in Mississippi for sale. The size of Mississippi is 104.9 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Mississippi can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Mississippi can be found here, Mississippi.
- More Information on the demographics for Mississippi can be found on the City Page of Mississippi.
The city of Meridian…
- Meridian is based out of Lauderdale County.
- The official site for Meridian can be found here, Meridian.
- More Information on the demographics for Meridian can be found on the City Page of Meridian.
- Meridian is in the following zipcodes: 39307, 39305, 39301, 39302, 39303, 39304
- Meridian is located at 32.3846 latitude and -88.6896 longitude.
- Other cities in Lauderdale County we buy in are the following: