Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of your home in Biloxi, and it now needs major repairs and it is making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly and accommodating staff is here to help you all through out the selling process the quickest possible time. This is very good opportunity for you to take especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs, you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take a lot of time before you can sell it. You don’t have to worry about any of these as we will be able to take care of any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. You can put your trust to us to do the work for you.
We Can Help
Selling your home in Mississippi requires expertise and connections. So, why bother with the stress and difficulty of listing your home yourself? If you need a fast cash sale call us. You don’t have to worry about fair pricing because we make sure that we give you an honest transaction.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of Mississippi, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
Never Let Your House Go To Waste
Do you know that leaving your house without selling or turning it over to someone will make it susceptible to degradation due to natural or manmade elements or disasters? If you don’t sell it right away, you might end up having to lower the price just so it can be sold after the quality has degraded. We will never let that happen. Contact us now, and we will make sure that you get your house sold before you move out. Have cash in hand and peace of mind as you move to the new phase of your life.
Selling your home in Mississippi is not a piece of cake. If you have tried listing your home with no luck then call us. We guarantee fast and smooth cash sale transaction for all types of homes. We also offer a no-commitment consultation so check us out today. Drop us a note here or give us a ring at (866)-350-6769.
Know that We Can Help You!
“Nothing in this world comes for free anymore”. Well, whoever said that had it wrong. We have free consultations for homeowners like you who are struggling and looking for ways to sell their house. Our pool of experts are friendly and always willing to give you help and answer your questions regarding the selling of your houses. And it’s totally cost-free for you. Try us now.
Which Property Do We Buy
We try to not consider the location of the houses that we buy. As long as it is located in Biloxi we will buy it.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
When we were young we dreamed of getting married, building a home and having children. Nobody dreamt of divorce . But when it happens to you we can help. We can help you liquidate your joint asset in as little time as possible, no need to sacrifice your home’s price.
The state of Mississippi…
- The State of Mississippi has a growing population currently standing at 2,992,333 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Mississippi have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1817.
- The capital of Mississippi is currently in Jackson, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1821. When Jackson has been the capital of Mississippi Since 1821.
- There are so many houses in Mississippi for sale. The size of Mississippi is 104.9 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Mississippi can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Mississippi can be found here, Mississippi.
- More Information on the demographics for Mississippi can be found on the City Page of Mississippi.
The city of Biloxi…
- Biloxi is based out of Harrison County.
- The official site for Biloxi can be found here, Biloxi.
- More Information on the demographics for Biloxi can be found on the City Page of Biloxi.
- Biloxi is in the following zipcodes: 39531, 39530, 39532, 39534, 39533, 39535
- Biloxi is located at 30.4393 latitude and -88.9542 longitude.
- Other cities in Harrison County we buy in are the following: Gulfport