Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Minnesota, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Dividing Your Assets
When you role-played as kids you didn’t role play divorce . Nobody knows how things will turn out until you get there. As ugly as divorce may be, once it springs its ugly head into your relationship, then you have no option but to go through with it. We understand how much time partitioning your assets will take so let us help you out. We can make the division of your joint asset, your home, as fast as possible.
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
Foreclosure is a death sentence for your financial prospects for the next seven years. Your credit report will be affected, and yes it can also hurt your employment or career plans. Call us so we can discuss about buying your property at a fair price.
We are dedicated in what we do. We have been doing this for years and have helped countless families to date. We are ready to offer you cash for your house now!
We are not after commissions. Buying your house AS IS will save you a lot of time and money. You don’t have to deal with bank transfers and tedious repairs . We would like this process to be hassle-free for you. You can move on with life with enough funds in the bank!
What We Can Do
At first, putting your home out in the market can be very stressful. For sure, you won’t even know where to begin. Rest assured that our experts will help you all throughout the process of selling your house. Aside from paying you in cash, we can also provide assistance for your moving expenses.
We know that you’re thinking of a lot of things right now like the commission that you have to pay or the possible financial loss due to buyers low-balling your house. We have to face the fact that some real estate agents would even tell you to sell you home in bad condition. Why? This will allow them more room for negotiation with potential buyers. When your house is on the market for quite some time now, you might have a desperate feeling to sell your house less than what it’s worth.
Before your situation becomes out of hand, call us. We can make sure that we won’t waste your time. We are here to help and make it our top priority to solve all your real estate problems in the fastest time possible. Don’t be a victim to selfish buyers who might take advantage of you in this time of need or to commission-hungry realtors who only after getting a commission. Give us the chance to make you a fair and reasonable offer for your home. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above and waste no more time.
Need a Fast Home Sell?
Tons of paperwork, lots of back and forth– that is the reality of selling your home. It is not as simple as one, two, three. But we can help you reduce the time it takes to process. If you need fast, efficient and right price call us now. You don’t have to sacrifice your home’s price by selling fast to predatory marketing. Let us help you do it right.
We understand when things happen and time is essential. Get your home sold quick and for the right price. What are you waiting for? Call us now.
Which Property Do We Buy
We try to not consider the location of the houses that we buy. As long as it is located in Woodbury we will buy it.
If you are in a hurry to sell you house in Woodbury, we can help. All you have to do is fill out the form below and we can assure you we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
The state of Minnesota…
- The State of Minnesota has a growing population currently standing at 5,489,594 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Minnesota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1858.
- The capital of Minnesota is currently in Saint Paul, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1849. When Saint Paul has been the capital of Minnesota Since 1849.
- There are so many houses in Minnesota for sale. The size of Minnesota is 52.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Minnesota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Minnesota can be found here, Minnesota.
- More Information on the demographics for Minnesota can be found on the City Page of Minnesota.
The city of Woodbury…
- Woodbury is based out of Washington County.
- The official site for Woodbury can be found here, Woodbury.
- More Information on the demographics for Woodbury can be found on the City Page of Woodbury.
- Woodbury is in the following zipcodes: 55129, 55125, 55187
- Woodbury is located at 44.9056 latitude and -92.9231 longitude.
- Other cities in Washington County we buy in are the following: Oakdale, Cottage Grove