How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
You might still not be aware of this, but your credit report is actually connected to your homeownership. Yes, you read it right. Once you suffer a foreclosure in Minnesota, it would automatically affect your credit report. You will not be approved for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. And worse, you will not be allowed to own another home in the next five years. That is why, we don’t want that to happen to you. We want you to avoid foreclosure and we are here to help you do that.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Include foreclosure in the list of things to avoid like the plague. It is a similar mark on your credit report that will stay with your for the next seven years. So if you are on the brink of foreclosure in Minnesota, call us so we can help you.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Fast and Dependable
You will be amazed at how fast we can solve your problems. We are not only experienced home buyers in Minnesota but we will see to it that the entire process will run as smooth and as fast as possible for you. Not only that, we can also provide you with other solutions if you decide to keep you house.
Bad Neighbors? Considering Moving House?
Are your lousy neighbors getting on your nerves? No matter the reason, we cater to all specialized needs like yours. We help people who need to relocate. We can help you sell your property in Minnesota as quickly as possible so you have funds for your new start.
Moving Out and Moving On
When you move out of your house for a period longer than a year, you are leaving it without an owner. You might have thought of renting it to other people, but who would manage your property like their own? Surely, you had thought long and hard about what to do with your orphaned property. We can help. Consider selling so you don’t have to maintain two properties at the same time. Also, this will save you the worries of having to maintain your utility services as well as checking in regularly. Move out and move on. We offer fast tracked processing to make sure you have your cash before you leave.
What We Can Do For you
You maybe worried about many things. Things such as buyers who may want to buy your home at an unbelievably low price. More so, realtors may even persuade you into selling your home at a lower price due to it’s condition and shape mainly because they can use that as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with possible buyers.
It is our mission to help homeowners sell their houses fast in Minnesota. For years now, we have been assisting homeowners like you find the best option to get a good and reasonable price for your house and have it sold fast. We want to do it with you as well. We are here to help you sell your house fast, quick and easy so you don’t have to deal with what ever problem you might be dealing with it as soon as possible.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t just sit there. Live a life without worrying how to deal with that house in Richfield that you have been planning to sell for some time now. Call us or fill out our form. That 30 seconds might just be the answer to all of your problems.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Richfield?
Everyday, more and more homeowners in the US are learning that selling their homes might be the way to go. It may seem like an impossible process at first, but we can help take burden from you by working with you every step of the way.
The thought of having to sell your house in Richfield can be quite bothersome at times. However, people all over the US find themselves in tight situations that selling their house is the way to go. You are not the only one dealing with this situation; When you finally decide to talk to us, we will assist you all through out the selling process.
Property in Bad Shape
When someone decides to buy a home in Richfield they usually don’t want to deal with properties that need too much work. All they are looking for is a house that they can use right away or at least only have minor repairs needed. So if you are trying to sell your property and unfortunately it is not in great shape, you might need to address all of the issues first before you can find a potential buyer willing to buy your house. We are not really concerned with the current condition of the house we buy. We buy As-Is, so you don’t have to worry about spending money on repairs or worry about the time it will take for everything to be done. We will take care of everything for you.
The state of Minnesota…
- The State of Minnesota has a growing population currently standing at 5,489,594 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Minnesota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1858.
- The capital of Minnesota is currently in Saint Paul, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1849. When Saint Paul has been the capital of Minnesota Since 1849.
- There are so many houses in Minnesota for sale. The size of Minnesota is 52.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Minnesota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Minnesota can be found here, Minnesota.
- More Information on the demographics for Minnesota can be found on the City Page of Minnesota.
The city of Richfield…
- Richfield is based out of Hennepin County.
- The official site for Richfield can be found here, Richfield.
- More Information on the demographics for Richfield can be found on the City Page of Richfield.
- Richfield is in the following zipcodes: 55423
- Richfield is located at 44.8762 latitude and -93.2826 longitude.
- Other cities in Hennepin County we buy in are the following: Saint Louis Park, Bloomington, Plymouth