Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Moorhead?
“It might take you longer if you get a typical real estate agent mainly because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers to notice your house
Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for bank approvals
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME”
Foreclosure Affects Your Credit Ability Too
Did you know that in the State of Minnesota, it is imperative that you do not get a foreclosure record in your name? Why? Because not only will you lose your house, you will also lose the right to own a house for the next five years. You will not be able to buy another house within those five years. You will also have a hard time getting approved from any credit card or loan application for the next seven years until the foreclosure record is deleted from your record. Harsh, huh? So don’t let it happen to you. Let us help you.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
It Is an Honor To Be of Service to You
When you are selling a house in Minnesota, the process can be compared to a maze; you can easily get lost. Know that we are here, ready and willing to assist you. It is our purpose and desire to help homeowners like you weave through the process of house selling and be able to get a fast and easy resolution which we know you need. We are expert in a win-win situation, and we are here with you all the way.
Looking to Sell Your Moorhead Home Quick?
Just the idea of you selling your Moorhead home can be hard and stressful. You may have a lot of reasons that is making it difficult for you to let it go. (sentimental reasons, memories, comfortable living in the neighborhood and many more) But sometimes circumstances change and selling your house is the right thing to do. Here is how we can help.
Going with a traditional realtor will take much time when it comes to selling your house. There are so many steps that realtors take when selling a property
Completing the entire process can take months and time sometimes is something that we don’t have. When you decide to sell to us, we will buy your house directly (no need to pay commission), As-Is (no need to spend money for repairs), for cash (no need to wait for bank approval) and most importantly hassle free (we take care of all the paper works)
Looking for Quick Cash Sale?
Sometimes in life we are forced to be practical rather than sentimental but we can not disregard the pain of losing our home especially one we’ve invested ourselves in. You’ve spent countless waking hours in that house and now you have to sell it. We can help you process it as fast as possible so you don’t have to endure undue delays and prolong the agony.
Do you need to sell your home in Moorhead ASAP? Don’t plan repairs or home staging, we will buy your home as it is. Call us now at (866)-350-6769 and explore your options .
Here to Help You
Selling your home in Moorhead need not be that complicated. We are your personal guide to a better tomorrow by helping you complete your home’s sale. We are confident that we can help you discover your best options risk free and no strings attached. Contact us today at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
People who understand how foreclosure can affect their lives are right to be afraid of it. Foreclosures can affect all aspects of your life. It stays on your record for at least seven years. It also reduces the offers from banks to even utility services. It can also impact your employment. Say no to foreclosure in Minnesota by stopping it on its tracks. We can help you process a quick sale of your home and resolve this quickly.
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
You might still not be aware of this, but your credit report is actually connected to your homeownership. Yes, you read it right. Once you suffer a foreclosure in Minnesota, it would automatically affect your credit report. You will not be approved for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. And worse, you will not be allowed to own another home in the next five years. That is why, we don’t want that to happen to you. We want you to avoid foreclosure and we are here to help you do that.
The state of Minnesota…
- The State of Minnesota has a growing population currently standing at 5,489,594 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Minnesota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1858.
- The capital of Minnesota is currently in Saint Paul, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1849. When Saint Paul has been the capital of Minnesota Since 1849.
- There are so many houses in Minnesota for sale. The size of Minnesota is 52.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Minnesota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Minnesota can be found here, Minnesota.
- More Information on the demographics for Minnesota can be found on the City Page of Minnesota.
The city of Moorhead…
- Moorhead is based out of Clay County.
- The official site for Moorhead can be found here, Moorhead.
- More Information on the demographics for Moorhead can be found on the City Page of Moorhead.
- Moorhead is in the following zipcodes: 56560, 56561, 56562, 56563
- Moorhead is located at 46.8674 latitude and -96.7457 longitude.
- Other cities in Clay County we buy in are the following: