Separating Assets After A Divorce
Life isn’t fair. One day you are enjoying life with a person, next day, he or she could be the most annoying person in the world for you. This is usually how divorce starts. And the ending is never beautiful. It is painful for both parties. Each side would want to hasten the process as fast as possible. But it is tricky when the couple has properties that need to be sold. It could take months sometimes years. But with us, we will work on getting your house sold in just a matter of days. We’ve been doing it for years now and we can do it for you.
Prevent Foreclosure and Save Your Credit
Stop foreclosure before it hits you! Not only is foreclosure one of the worst thing that can happen to you, but it also affects your life in general in such a negative way that it stops you from recovering. A foreclosure in
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Your credit score affects your eligibility to get a new home. In as much as five years, a foreclosure on your record will stop you from getting a suitable shelter. This foreclosure record will also show up every time you are asked to submit a credit report. So stop foreclosure on your home before it happens, we buy real properties from home owners on the edge of foreclosure. So if your future is important to you – call us before it happens.
Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure. We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help . But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Minnesota, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
We Purchase Houses in Lakeville
Ever since we’ve started, we only had one objective – that is to help homeowners like you sell their houses for the best price, on the soonest time possible. And we have been performing and delivering that promise all throughout the years. No matter what your situation is, we wouldn’t judge. We’ll be here to help you go through your crisis in ways that we have done before. And these solutions are proven and tested. Let us help you.
Unable to Sell Your Property Due to its Poor Condition
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it difficult to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home elsewhere since it might be too much of an inconvenience for you to deal with the repairs. Our friendly staff will help you with the entire selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if a house is in great shape it can still be swamped with so many legal issues and encumbrances that is make it almost impossible to sell. Our experts staff will be the one to take care of any liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements for you so you can have your property sold as quickly as possible. You don’t have to deal with any legal issues when it comes to selling your property, let us deal with it for you.
A Lot Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
You may have inherited a property that you don’t really need or want.
Inheriting a house can be quite expensive. You may need to deal with its maintenance and taxes. And that can be a big problem specially if you don’t have enough money to pay for it. That is where we can help you. We can buy your house from you cash and take it out of you responsibility thus avoiding you to spend on maintenance expenses and legal fees. With the help of our friendly and accommodating staff, we can help you expedite the entire process of selling your house in Minnesota.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure. It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner ’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Lakeville or at least get something in return.
The state of Minnesota…
- The State of Minnesota has a growing population currently standing at 5,489,594 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Minnesota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1858.
- The capital of Minnesota is currently in Saint Paul, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1849. When Saint Paul has been the capital of Minnesota Since 1849.
- There are so many houses in Minnesota for sale. The size of Minnesota is 52.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Minnesota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Minnesota can be found here, Minnesota.
- More Information on the demographics for Minnesota can be found on the City Page of Minnesota.
The city of Lakeville…
- Lakeville is based out of Dakota County.
- The official site for Lakeville can be found here, Lakeville.
- More Information on the demographics for Lakeville can be found on the City Page of Lakeville.
- Lakeville is in the following zipcodes: 55044
- Lakeville is located at 44.6777 latitude and -93.2522 longitude.
- Other cities in Dakota County we buy in are the following: Eagan, Apple Valley, Inver Grove Heights