How to Save Your Credit Score by Avoiding Foreclosure.
If you are facing a foreclosure , it’s not only your home that’s at stake, but also your credit score. Once your house is foreclosed on and you have it recorded under your name, it will take five years before you can buy another house. You will also be declined for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. So at any cost, you must avoid foreclosure .
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
Have you ever considered placing your house on the market with the intentions of wanting to save yourself from paying too much maintenance cost and legal fees building up as time passes by? This might have already popped up in your mind but working with Realtors doesn’t seem to solve your problem fast as it might take up a lot of time for them to sell you house.
Realtors only acts as an intermediary between sellers & buyers of real estate/real property. You will have to pay high commissions especially if you’ve decided to hire a full time agent. Depending on how busy your agent is with other clients, your home may not get the attention it requires. You have your goals and priorities. You’ve established your ideal timeline. Hiring an agent introduces someone else’s timeline into the mix, one that may or may not conform to yours.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Moving Out and Moving On
What are your options once you’ve moved out of your home in Coon Rapids? Are you thinking of hiring a caretaker or renting it out? Whatever your options are, it would be quite difficult maintaining two households. Not only do you need to pay the bills in your old home, you will also have that nagging feeling that you need to check in once in a while. So why not unload your old home and reduce your stress today? Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Coon Rapids?
So considering that you are in a hurry and are pressed for time and going through that entire process might not be the best way to go. It can take months and months to be able to sell your house . With us, not only are we going to give you a great offer for your property. You will be able to save yourself a lot of time in dealing with your property. We will buy your home directly, in an As-Is condition, for CASH, worry-free. There is no need to worry about paying a commission, spending a lot of money and time for repairs and renovations, or even waiting for bank approvals.
People all over the US have come to us when they need to sell their home in Coon Rapids fast. You may find some of this situations familiar to yours:
Dodge Foreclosure And Avoid Having Your Credit Destroyed
Foreclosure takes a toll on us when it happens. Aside from losing your home, it has a huge effect on your credit score. In Minnesota, it takes a minimum of five years before they allow you to purchase a house. In order for you to take care of your credit score, you should avoid getting any kind of loan, new credit cards or a car. The debt you have will be kept on your record for seven years. You have to do everything you can to stay away from this trap.
We Can Help
We only work with the best– but it doesn’t mean that it should cost you. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 and get access to industry experts who can help you find a way to solve your situations.
We offer quick cash sale in Minnesota and we make sure that our clients walk away with their futures still intact.
Do you know someone who is facing foreclosure? Or someone that needs funds so that they can move out? Send them to us so we can help them out. A foreclosure has dire results on a person’s credit report, let alone a family’s future. A move to another state while setting up a real property sale means you can only speak to your agents on scheduled time and will need to follow up on showings and other complexities of selling a home. Stress no more, we can help you get your funds by selling your home in Minnesota even before you move out. Call us now!
Prevent Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure in Minnesota is just like breaking a mirror– it means seven years of bad financial luck! And this does not happen by accident. Unlike breaking a mirror, this is something that you can stop in its tracks. Call us today so we can make things better.
The state of Minnesota…
- The State of Minnesota has a growing population currently standing at 5,489,594 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Minnesota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1858.
- The capital of Minnesota is currently in Saint Paul, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1849. When Saint Paul has been the capital of Minnesota Since 1849.
- There are so many houses in Minnesota for sale. The size of Minnesota is 52.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Minnesota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Minnesota can be found here, Minnesota.
- More Information on the demographics for Minnesota can be found on the City Page of Minnesota.
The city of Coon Rapids…
- Coon Rapids is based out of Anoka County.
- The official site for Coon Rapids can be found here, Coon Rapids.
- More Information on the demographics for Coon Rapids can be found on the City Page of Coon Rapids.
- Coon Rapids is in the following zipcodes: 55433, 55448
- Coon Rapids is located at 45.1756 latitude and -93.3095 longitude.
- Other cities in Anoka County we buy in are the following: Blaine, Ramsey, Fridley