How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
You might still not be aware of this, but your credit report is actually connected to your homeownership. Yes, you read it right. Once you suffer a foreclosure in Minnesota, it would automatically affect your credit report. You will not be approved for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. And worse, you will not be allowed to own another home in the next five years. That is why, we don’t want that to happen to you. We want you to avoid foreclosure and we are here to help you do that.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
What We Can Do
At first, the thought of you needing to sell your house can be difficult especially if you don’t even know where to begin. We have been in the business for some time now and we have help countless of homeowners that are looking to sell their homes fast. Expect us to help you all through the entire selling process. When you decide to sell your house to us, we can also help you cover your moving expenses to get you started.
We know that you’re thinking of a lot of things right now like the commission that you have to pay to the realtor who is helping you sell your house. Or become a victim of some greedy buyer that will offer you a low price for your home. We get it. We promise not to take advantage of your situation by offering you a fair and reasonable price for your home. Don’t let desperation take over your decision making and let go of your home for half of what its worth.
If you are looking to sell your Chanhassen home fast look no further. We have experts that can deal with all kinds of legal issues that may come with selling your house. We make it our main goal to solve all your real estate problems fast. Don’t become too eager to sell your house and let greedy buyers buy it from you for half of what its worth. Don’t be fooled by commission-hungry realtors who are only after getting a commission from you. Talk to us. Give us a chance to offer you a fair price. We promise that we won’t waste your time.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Chanhassen?
We have been in the business for quite some time now. We will buy your house directly (no need to pay a commission), As-Is (no need to deal with repairs), Cash (no need to wait for a bank approval) and most importantly hassle free.
All over the US homeowners comes to us especially if they need to sell their property fast. Some of the common reasons why homeowners come to us are:
Too Much Debt and Need Money ASAP
Dealing with so much debt can be very difficult and stressful to handle. A lot of homeowners nowadays have massive mortgages that is due to overinflated prices of real estate and owe more than the value of their house itself. If you are one of those homeowners who have a property that is underwater then now might be the best time to reevaluate current situation. Don’t lose your homes to foreclosure. If you have already missed payments on your mortgage there is still hope. We can help you save your home or at least get the most cash as possible out of it.
Sell your Home Now, Don’t Wait
Take our advise, don’t try to sell your home in Minnesota from out of state. It is just too much of a hassle. Let us handle all the fuss and paperwork. Its what we do best. Feel secure when selling your home. We even strive to give you the cash from the sale before your move.
Considered Selling Before Moving Out? Let Us Help You
Moving out of state means leaving your home virtually without an owner. This exposes your Minnesota home to the elements of nature and possible burglaries. Move out of state and adjust to your new home with peace of mind. Whatever state your home is in, we can process a quick and painless sale so you can have your cash before you walk out of that door.
Moving Out and Moving On?
You will definitely need cash when moving out or relocating to that new job or getting that new home. Whatever your reasons may be, you can depend on us to process a fast and honest transaction. Once you leave your property unattended, it an become a target for looters or people who are out to make money off of unprotected homes. Spare yourself the worries and we can talk about your options .
The state of Minnesota…
- The State of Minnesota has a growing population currently standing at 5,489,594 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Minnesota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1858.
- The capital of Minnesota is currently in Saint Paul, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1849. When Saint Paul has been the capital of Minnesota Since 1849.
- There are so many houses in Minnesota for sale. The size of Minnesota is 52.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Minnesota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Minnesota can be found here, Minnesota.
- More Information on the demographics for Minnesota can be found on the City Page of Minnesota.
The city of Chanhassen…
- Chanhassen is based out of Carver County.
- The official site for Chanhassen can be found here, Chanhassen.
- More Information on the demographics for Chanhassen can be found on the City Page of Chanhassen.
- Chanhassen is in the following zipcodes: 55331, 55317, 55318
- Chanhassen is located at 44.8544 latitude and -93.5621 longitude.
- Other cities in Carver County we buy in are the following: Chaska