Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Do you remember how difficult it was to get a good credit score? Don’t let all of that effort go to waste. A foreclosure in Minnesota that is on your record would mean that you will appear to be a bad investment to anyone who looks at it. This bad record will stay on your record for the next seven years. So letting foreclosure get on your record is a very bad idea. Take action now.
Buried in Debt
Selling your house can free up much needed cash quick. If you are in serious financial difficulty and have already exhausted other means of financial support, selling your house might be the only viable option you can make. We can help you when it comes to selling your house quick if you need.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Andover have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Waking up one day, losing your house and having a black mark on your credit record, is a nightmare for anyone. Never be in that nightmare. We are here to help you. Although we cannot save your house for you, we can save your credit score for the next seven years. How? In the state of Minnesota, homeowners who suffer foreclosure not only lose their houses, but also earns a black mark on their credit record. This means that they will not be able to own another house in the next five years or take any loans for the next seven years. We surely don’t want you to suffer that fate.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale?
Quick and cash don’t usually go together without a catch, but if you have worked with us then you will no — there is no catch.
Moving Out and Moving On?
You will definitely need cash when moving out or relocating to that new job or getting that new home. Whatever your reasons may be, you can depend on us to process a fast and honest transaction. Once you leave your property unattended, it an become a target for looters or people who are out to make money off of unprotected homes. Spare yourself the worries and we can talk about your options .
Need To Sell Your Home Quick In Andover, MN?
If you realize that you need to sell your Andover home quick, know that you have choices. As Minnesota’s top buyers of properties and houses, we have the information and knowledge to assist you in selling your home quickly.
Moving Out and Moving On
When you move out of your house for a period longer than a year, you are leaving it without an owner. You might have thought of renting it to other people, but who would manage your property like their own? Surely, you had thought long and hard about what to do with your orphaned property. We can help. Consider selling so you don’t have to maintain two properties at the same time. Also, this will save you the worries of having to maintain your utility services as well as checking in regularly. Move out and move on. We offer fast tracked processing to make sure you have your cash before you leave.
Unable to Sell Property due to Poor Condition
Nobody will pay top real estate money to a home that is not in great shape and that needs too much attention than comparted to a home that has been maintained perfectly. Not only that but it will be very difficult to even find a potential buyer that is willing to take on that investment from you. If you choose to sell your house to us, we will buy it As-Is so there is no need for you to worry about spending money for repairs and renovations. We promise to make the entire process fast and hassle free for you as well by handling all the legal troubles that may come when it comes to selling your house.
The state of Minnesota…
- The State of Minnesota has a growing population currently standing at 5,489,594 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Minnesota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1858.
- The capital of Minnesota is currently in Saint Paul, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1849. When Saint Paul has been the capital of Minnesota Since 1849.
- There are so many houses in Minnesota for sale. The size of Minnesota is 52.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Minnesota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Minnesota can be found here, Minnesota.
- More Information on the demographics for Minnesota can be found on the City Page of Minnesota.
The city of Andover…
- Andover is based out of Anoka County.
- The official site for Andover can be found here, Andover.
- More Information on the demographics for Andover can be found on the City Page of Andover.
- Andover is in the following zipcodes: 55304
- Andover is located at 45.2571 latitude and -93.3264 longitude.
- Other cities in Anoka County we buy in are the following: Fridley, Coon Rapids, Ramsey