Selling Houses in Royal Oak, Michigan is Easy for Us.
What is THE American dream? Getting married, building a family in your own happy home. That is everyone’s dream. But dreams can be shattered and then you wake up into a bitter reality. And the reality is, sometimes, life is tough. And this causes you make tough decisions as you go along. This might include being in a debt, facing foreclosure , or going through divorce . Whatever it is, know that we’re here to help you.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You in Debt. We Can Help You!
For any homeowner , foreclosure is one of your greatest fears. Just the thought of losing your home and taking a major hit in your credit ratings will definitely concern anyone. And we understand.
Do you know that in Michigan, once your home is foreclosed, you may need to wait five years before you can buy a new house? You will also have a bad record on your credit that can remain for seven years. Therefore, this will keep you from applying for any credit cards. We will help you avoid that.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Royal Oak have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
You are Upside Down on their Mortgage and are unable to sell through Realtors.
If you need quick cash then selling your home in Royal Oak can be the best option for you. This is of course after you have considered all other options to aid you financially. Dealing with too much debt can be stressful and may give you many sleepless nights. There are a lot of homeowners that are upside down with their mortgage . The value of their mortgage is higher than the value of their property itself. If you have already missed payments and have fallen behind it might lead towards foreclosure soon. Don’t worry, we can help you save your home or at least get back as much money as possible from it.
Buying Homes in Royal Oak
We’ve helped many homeowners in Michigan move on to the next phase of their lives by bringing them choices and fast processing. No matter what condition or situation you are in, we can help. Explore your paths towards a better financial future for you and your family. You don’t need to be burdened by debts and legal actions — let us bring you relief.
Home needs a lot of repairs as it is hard to sell.
Sometimes we tend to disregard doing home repairs , especially if we are struggling to balance what is coming in and out of our cash flow. Little by little, this can pile up, rendering the home in such a bad shape and condition that it can be impossible to sell it. We will buy your house in Royal Oak As-Is which means that you won’t need to spend anything to have your house repaired, something that you won’t get when you get a real estate agent .
Legal obligations can also keep your house from being sold fast. Even if your house is in great shape it will take time to fix them. We will help you save time as we are experts in dealing with fines from code violations, liens, past-due taxes, easements etc.
There are several Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
Major repairs might be necessary before you can even sell your house .
We all have busy lives, so we forget that it’s also necessary to have home repairs completed regularly. If you missed it, that’s okay. However, passing home inspection before selling your home could be an issue. Or your house in Royal Oak is already too damaged to even have it repaired and it’s more advisable to buy a new one. No worries, we are here to assist you. We will buy your home in its current condition so you don’t have to worry about these repairs.
Finding it Difficult In Selling Your Home?
We are not taking advantage of your current situation but instead we are here to provide solutions that will help everyone. You maybe going through:
No matter what situation you are going through, we are here to help. We can definitely assist you in getting your life back on track. No need for repairs and paying for legal fees. We will buy your house in Royal Oak MI, cash, as is. We can even take your mortgage payments and negotiate with the bank on your behalf. No more worries and sleepless nights. We will take care of the paperwork for you.
We not only help you avoid foreclosure in Michigan by offering you quick cash offers to buy your home, we can also help you in other ways. We can refer you to credit counseling, assist in relocating, and help you get legal advise. We truly believe in going the extra mile for you because we want to provide you the best second chance you deserve.
The state of Michigan…
- The State of Michigan has a growing population currently standing at 9,922,576 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Michigan have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1837.
- The capital of Michigan is currently in Lansing, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1847. When Lansing has been the capital of Michigan Since 1847.
- There are so many houses in Michigan for sale. The size of Michigan is 35 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Michigan can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Michigan can be found here, Michigan.
- More Information on the demographics for Michigan can be found on the City Page of Michigan.
The city of Royal Oak…
- Royal Oak is based out of Oakland County.
- The official site for Royal Oak can be found here, Royal Oak.
- More Information on the demographics for Royal Oak can be found on the City Page of Royal Oak.
- Royal Oak is in the following zipcodes: 48067, 48073, 48068
- Royal Oak is located at 42.5084 latitude and -83.1539 longitude.
- Other cities in Oakland County we buy in are the following: Rochester Hills, Pontiac, South Lyon