Sell Properties and Real Estate for Cash
Are you an executor of an estate that has been left in the city of Somerville? Do you want to sell it but are having a hard time finding the right buyer for the right price? Are you trying to sell the property as quickly as possible? Well, you definitely should. As an executor, you probably don’t live in the house, and a house left unattended has the tendency to decline in condition and prone to burglary and vandalism. We can help you avoid this dilemma. We buy Somerville houses in cash, which is just the right price for your property. It will make your job easier, and you will have cash in hand for the property in just a matter of days.
Don’t Prolong Your Misery, Sell Your House Quickly
We are a reliable home buyer in the state of Massachusetts. Therefore, we can guarantee you a great experience when it comes to selling your house, condo, duplex, or flat. You don’t need to hassle yourself in looking over multiple real estate brokers just to be able to find the best one for you, just to wait for another few months to actually have your house sold. With us, you will be able to immediately get cash for your property, no matter the location, condition or equity involved. Give us a call, it’s worth it.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Need a Fast Home Sell?
Tons of paperwork, lots of back and forth– that is the reality of selling your home. It is not as simple as one, two, three. But we can help you reduce the time it takes to process. If you need fast, efficient and right price call us now. You don’t have to sacrifice your home’s price by selling fast to predatory marketing. Let us help you do it right.
We understand when things happen and time is essential. Get your home sold quick and for the right price. What are you waiting for? Call us now.
Pre-empt Foreclosure AT ALL COSTS!
Is your home in Massachusetts on the brink of foreclosure ? Now is a good time to call us and bring us in to help! Foreclosures are not as simple as handing the keys to the bank. It is the same as writing your future with a red ink. Foreclosure is a death sentence to your financial future. You can not purchase another home far at least five years and your credit will be clinging on to dear life for at least the next seven years. Who would want that? A simple phone call can save your financial future. Dial (866)-350-6769
We Want to Help. Let Us Know How.
You have to know that we offer all our services for free. You wouldn’t need to pay extra for anything else. Instead, we are the ones who will be offering you cash for the house that you are selling. So not only are you getting your house sold fast and easy, but you will also get friendly assistance with no additional fees.
Condition of the House is Too Bad that Makes It Difficult to Sell
Home repairs make the selling process a bit painful. You can get a home inspector and have the repairs done before selling it but that takes time and money. You don’t have to worry about this. Let us buy your house as-is and we will take of it no matter what its condition is. We can certainly help you whether you’d like to have money fast, relocate or don’t want to take care of the repairs.
Your home in Somerville may be in a good condition but may have legal issues that should be dealt with first before selling it. When you sell your home to us, you don’t have to face these anymore. We will be the one dealing with these for you.
There are many legal reasons why people need to sell their house. For one they may be considering filing for bankruptcy and need to quickly sell their house so that they can have a fresh start. There are times that even if the house was properly maintained, it can have so many legal encumbrances that is making it hard to sell. We have experts who can deal with this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, code violations, past taxes and easements that might come with selling your house. By dealing with them for you, you can finally sell your house .
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
We understand what you may be going through a tough time right now. It is really difficult to face a loss, especially of a love one. If you have inherited a property that you don’t really intend to keep, we can help take it off you hands as quickly as possible so you can save yourself from dealing with its maintenance, past taxes and all legal issues that comes with it. We have experienced and expert staff that can handle all the legal issues when it comes to selling your house.
The state of Massachusetts…
- The State of Massachusetts has a growing population currently standing at 6,794,422 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Massachusetts have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Massachusetts is currently in Boston, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1630. When Boston has been the capital of Massachusetts Since 1630.
- There are so many houses in Massachusetts for sale. The size of Massachusetts is 48.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Massachusetts can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Massachusetts can be found here, Massachusetts.
- More Information on the demographics for Massachusetts can be found on the City Page of Massachusetts.
The city of Somerville…
- Somerville is based out of Middlesex County.
- The official site for Somerville can be found here, Somerville.
- More Information on the demographics for Somerville can be found on the City Page of Somerville.
- Somerville is in the following zipcodes: 02144, 02145, 02143
- Somerville is located at 42.3908 latitude and -71.1013 longitude.
- Other cities in Middlesex County we buy in are the following: Cambridge, Woburn, Medford