Don’t Let Foreclosure Ruin Your Credit Ability
Do you know that foreclosure can create lasting damage to your credit rating? In the state of Massachusetts, once your property is foreclosed, not only are you losing your home, but it will create a long-term effect to your ability to take credit. For the next seven years, it will be extremely difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan application that you will submit to the bank. You will also not be able to buy another property for the next five years. We don’t want that devastating thing to happen to you. Let us help you.
Don’t let foreclosure take away your financial freedom for the next seven years, or let it cost your future home for the next five years. Stop foreclosure from happening to you or the people you love. We believe that in everything in life, there is always an option.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Revere
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Revere because of your job? Are you behind in your mortgage payments ? Do you want to transfer and start a brand new life after a messy divorce ? If you’ve been wanting to move to another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting something in return is what you need.
When you are out of cash, you think the best way is to sell your home. Debt can be very stressful. A lot of individuals have mortgages that are priced so much more than the actual cost of their house. This is known as an underwater mortgage. We can definitely help you in these times. We will help you avoid your house from being foreclosed and we will let you get the most money as possible.
Safeguard Your Family’s Future
Are you currently single and facing foreclosure? Or married and of course have big plans ahead? You might be planning to just walk away and let the bank take over. Think fast an hard before doing so. If you are single today or planning a child in the future, you might be surprised to find out that just when you need financial bail out, a your foreclosure record pops into the picture. It doesn’t make sense but a foreclosure will eventually destroy your plans because it will stay on your record for the next seven years. Prevent foreclosure in Massachusetts, call us today.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure is your worst nightmare. Nobody walks away unscathed. That is unless you take action before it happens to you. The truth is foreclosure doesn’t stop with the bank taking away your home– it will not stop hounding for the seven years. And would you risk your family’s future? Call us so we can help you.
Do YOU Need to Sell Your House FAST in Revere?
Are you a homeowner who needs to sell quickly in Revere? Great, you’ve come to the right place! As professionals in the industry, we understand what an emotional process selling your home can be. The sentimental value and attachment we form living, working, and raising families in our homes is astonishing. While it’s never easy to make a big decision like this, depending on your situation, sometimes the best choice is to sell.
Initially, the idea of selling your property may be difficult. However, losing your home to foreclosure and/or repossession isn’t a good option either. So, as a homeowner, what do you do? Sell your property or potentially risk losing your home? This is a dilemma that millions of homeowners around the country are dealing with right now. Don’t worry, you’re not alone; when you talk to us, we will assist you throughout the process and explain the various options you have available.
So, you may ask, why not just list the house with a realtor ? Well, the truth is, selling your property through a realtor may simply take too long. Realtors need to follow certain procedures when they sell a property, these include:
There are many legal reasons why people need to sell their house. For one they may be considering filing for bankruptcy and need to quickly sell their house so that they can have a fresh start. There are times that even if the house was properly maintained, it can have so many legal encumbrances that is making it hard to sell. We have experts who can deal with this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, code violations, past taxes and easements that might come with selling your house. By dealing with them for you, you can finally sell your house .
Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be too much to deal with. Suddenly you will be faced with dealing with all of its maintenance and legal expenses. Not to mention all of the paper works that comes along with it. Having to sell a property after the owner dies is not as simple as selling when the owner is still alive. Our team has handled countless number of cases with this situation. We will help you speed up the probate process in Massachusetts so that you can sell your property quick and save you from further expenses.
The state of Massachusetts…
- The State of Massachusetts has a growing population currently standing at 6,794,422 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Massachusetts have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Massachusetts is currently in Boston, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1630. When Boston has been the capital of Massachusetts Since 1630.
- There are so many houses in Massachusetts for sale. The size of Massachusetts is 48.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Massachusetts can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Massachusetts can be found here, Massachusetts.
- More Information on the demographics for Massachusetts can be found on the City Page of Massachusetts.
The city of Revere…
- Revere is based out of Suffolk County.
- The official site for Revere can be found here, Revere.
- More Information on the demographics for Revere can be found on the City Page of Revere.
- Revere is in the following zipcodes: 2151
- Revere is located at 42.4188 latitude and -71.0040 longitude.
- Other cities in Suffolk County we buy in are the following: Boston, Chelsea