We Work Fast
We make selling in Massachusetts easy and fast. You don’t have to go through the horror stories others have who have tried selling their home and failed or did not get what they want out of their deal. Call us today so you can explore your options .
We Can Help
Our experience and connections has enabled us make the impossible accessible. We are in the business of providing solutions to home owners so they can take advantage of fast turn around time. We give options when there seems to be no way out. We provide assistance where the situation seems like there is no way out for home owners.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Boston
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
You’ve Inherited a Property that You Don’t Want
Although it’s nice to inherit a home, sometimes it can be burdensome also. This can be due to maintenance, tax and any number of legal issues. If you want rid yourself of these, we can help you take the worry off your shoulder and pay you quickly in cash. Our experts will deal with the legal matters and that will save you some unwanted fees.
You Need to Sell Your House Before You Move
There are so many reason to move out of the country. It could be that you found a better job or you need to take care of a loved one. Regardless of the reason, we are here to help you sell your Boston house in the quickest time possible before you leave. We will make sure that your house is sold at a fair price and that you will have cash on hand as you move on to the next chapter of your life.
Selling your house can free up some cash especially when there is no other way of getting financial support elsewhere. Dealing with debt can become troublesome and stressful. If you are having trouble dealing with debts, now is the right time to re-assess your current situation and decide whether or not selling your home is the best option for you to take. We can buy your house from you fast.
Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
You might be living in your property for some time now and has completely disregarded the state of your home. Bare in mind, homes that require a lot of work will not sell for the same amount as compared to homes that do not require work. Oftentimes, buyers will refuse to pay high value for homes with deferred maintenance. To add, most buyers requires added incentive as compensation for unforeseen problems as well. Since we buy properties As-Is then you don’t have to spend money with repairs . We are ready to take your property off your hands as quickly as possible.
Should you Sell your house first before you move?
Before you pop your home on the market and move across the country, there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done. However, if you’re struggling to offload your property to fund your relocation overseas, we are here to help you speed up the process. So that perhaps you can have your cash and be safely ensconced in your new pad
Moving Out and Moving On
Sell your Boston home before you walk out of that door, and have your cash in hand for the next stage of your life. Don’t leave your home to the mercy of burglars and the weather. Call us today.
Don’t try to move out and the sit across the country trying to sell your home. With the intricacies and complexities involved in selling, you will be bombarded with stressful situations that could have been avoided if you sold your home before you left. Call us now so we can prevent that from happening.
The state of Massachusetts…
- The State of Massachusetts has a growing population currently standing at 6,794,422 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Massachusetts have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Massachusetts is currently in Boston, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1630. When Boston has been the capital of Massachusetts Since 1630.
- There are so many houses in Massachusetts for sale. The size of Massachusetts is 48.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Massachusetts can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Massachusetts can be found here, Massachusetts.
- More Information on the demographics for Massachusetts can be found on the City Page of Massachusetts.
The city of Boston…
- Boston is based out of Suffolk County.
- The official site for Boston can be found here, Boston.
- More Information on the demographics for Boston can be found on the City Page of Boston.
- Boston is in the following zipcodes: 02120, 02121, 02122, 02124, 02125, 02126, 02127, 02128, 02129, 02210, 02215, 02467, 02119, 02118, 02111, 02110, 02113, 02115, 02114, 02116, 02199, 02134, 02136, 02135, 02132, 02131, 02130, 02203, 02163, 02152, 02108, 02109, 02112, 02117, 02123, 02133, 02137, 02196, 02201, 02204, 02205, 02206, 02211, 02212, 02217, 02222, 02241, 02266, 02283, 02284, 02293, 02297, 02298
- Boston is located at 42.3189 latitude and -71.0838 longitude.
- Other cities in Suffolk County we buy in are the following: Revere, Chelsea