Sell your Home Now, Don’t Wait
Take our advise, don’t try to sell your home in Maryland from out of state. It is just too much of a hassle. Let us handle all the fuss and paperwork. Its what we do best. Feel secure when selling your home. We even strive to give you the cash from the sale before your move.
Protect Your Future–Avoid Foreclosure
Call us now if you are on the brink of foreclosure . It is never fun and can spell bad news for those involved. Avoid risking your family from a seven-year record on your home being foreclosed on. It spells a bad credit report for the next seven years which can have a domino-effect with all your plans such as employment prospects, business plans and getting a new home for your family. If your home is about to be foreclosed on in Maryland, call us today.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Do you remember how difficult it was to get a good credit score? Don’t let all of that effort go to waste. A foreclosure in Maryland that is on your record would mean that you will appear to be a bad investment to anyone who looks at it. This bad record will stay on your record for the next seven years. So letting foreclosure get on your record is a very bad idea. Take action now.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
If you are in serious financial trouble and you need to have your house sold immediately. Don’t hesitate and give us a call. We can purchase your house in Thurmont right away.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
There are a lot of reasons you may have when you decide to move out of your Thurmont home. That may include having a new job, or the increase in crime rate around your area, or you may be part of a messy divorce . Maybe you just want to start anew elsewhere. If you need to move out, it is not a great idea to leave your home unattended. If no one takes care of it, eventually, it will deteriorate and be damaged making it more difficult to sell. You will also accrue property taxes, and other home related expenses. In this situation, it is best to sell your property quickly.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. Allow us to take the burden of having to handle all the legal issues attached with selling your house.
Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
You might be living in your property for some time now and has completely disregarded the state of your home. Bare in mind, homes that require a lot of work will not sell for the same amount as compared to homes that do not require work. Oftentimes, buyers will refuse to pay high value for homes with deferred maintenance. To add, most buyers requires added incentive as compensation for unforeseen problems as well. Since we buy properties As-Is then you don’t have to spend money with repairs. We are ready to take your property off your hands as quickly as possible.
Moving out? About to be Foreclosed?
Moving out or foreclosing? Whether its good news or bad news, call us so we can help save your time and effort in selling your home
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Thurmont…
- Thurmont is based out of Frederick County.
- The official site for Thurmont can be found here, Thurmont.
- More Information on the demographics for Thurmont can be found on the City Page of Thurmont.
- Thurmont is in the following zipcodes: 21788
- Thurmont is located at 39.6250 latitude and -77.4102 longitude.
- Other cities in Frederick County we buy in are the following: Middletown, Emmitsburg, Adamstown