How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in Maryland that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
We’re Here to Help in All Your House Selling Concerns
Many of the clients we’ve had felt ashamed and guilty when we know that they shouldn’t be. We all makes mistakes and although we made decisions that might have affected our lives badly, as they say, everything happens for a reason. Know that whatever your reason is for selling your house, if you’re going through tough times for example, we totally understand. And we have dedicated our lives in helping homeowners like you stand back on their feet through our services.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Prevent Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure in Maryland is just like breaking a mirror– it means seven years of bad financial luck! And this does not happen by accident. Unlike breaking a mirror, this is something that you can stop in its tracks. Call us today so we can make things better.
People paint divorce as an ugly picture, but we know it can also mean the beginning of something new; something hopeful. Let us help you move you on to your fresh start, faster. We buy homes in Maryland as fast and as efficient as possible. We bring you the best deal in a short notice. Call us today!
Moving Out and Moving On
What are your options once you’ve moved out of your home in Somerset? Are you thinking of hiring a caretaker or renting it out? Whatever your options are, it would be quite difficult maintaining two households. Not only do you need to pay the bills in your old home, you will also have that nagging feeling that you need to check in once in a while. So why not unload your old home and reduce your stress today? Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
Nobody wins in a divorce, it is an option and chosen as “the lesser evil” for parties who find themselves chained to a bond that may no longer exist. Whatever the reason may be for your divorce, we can help you process a quick and efficient sale of your largest joint assets: your home. So if you are going through divorce in Maryland, we can help.
Never Let Your House Go To Waste
Do you know that leaving your house without selling or turning it over to someone will make it susceptible to degradation due to natural or manmade elements or disasters? If you don’t sell it right away, you might end up having to lower the price just so it can be sold after the quality has degraded. We will never let that happen. Contact us now, and we will make sure that you get your house sold before you move out. Have cash in hand and peace of mind as you move to the new phase of your life.
Asset Management in Divorce
Think division when you think of divorce. It is about severing your relationship both legal and personal. The collateral damage is to your joint properties. We understand the stress the procedure puts on the emotions and mind of all parties involved so we endure undue delay? Call us so we can help you in dividing your properties.
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Somerset…
- Somerset is based out of Montgomery County.
- The official site for Somerset can be found here, Somerset.
- More Information on the demographics for Somerset can be found on the City Page of Somerset.
- Somerset is in the following zipcodes: 20815
- Somerset is located at 38.9671 latitude and 0.0000 longitude.
- Other cities in Montgomery County we buy in are the following: Redland, Chevy Chase CDP, Cloverly