Dividing Assets in Divorce
We are not happy with the divorce statistics. We understand how difficult it is for both parties involved and much more so if there are children involved. So why drag the process of dividing your assets on? Our company specializes in quick and seamless transaction of buying your home. Let’s talk.
Helping You is Our Priority
Getting your house sold in Maryland or wherever you are is always a long and painful process. There are so much paperwork to complete and most of the time, you are always in the race against time. Don’t panic. We are here to help you. Through our FREE consultation services, we will guide you on the step by step process of selling your house, fast and easy. Our priority is to make the journey smoother for you.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Smithsburg?
Tired and frustrated in finding a way so you can sell your house fast? Is it taking you so much time just to be able to move from one step to another? We have dealt with countless families in the same situation as you are. We are here to help you go through all the process every step of the way. Our main goal is to take the burden away from you.
It might take you longer if you get a traditional realtor because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers
Negotiate with buyers
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for Financing approval
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME
Too many repairs needed before you can even consider selling the house
Sometimes, we tend to neglect maintenance and repairs. If your house is in a bad shape, it will be almost impossible to sell your it fast. You may need to have it fixed first before even putting it up for sale. In situations like this, we can come in and help you. We buy property As-Is so you don’t have to think about having any pf your property repaired. This will save you a lot of time and will give you the chance to deal with more important things in the future.
In other cases the home might be in great shape but is troubled with so many legal encumbrances, which can make it hard to sell. You can count on us to handle any legal issues that comes with selling your property. Our experts are well equipped in dealing with any legal issues such as code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements.
Fair Share in Dividing Assets During Divorce in Smithsburg
No one gets married expecting to be divorced a few years later. If that were to be the case, no person would have gotten married in the first place. Divorce is one of the unexpected circumstances in life that forces you to do a lot of changes in your life, including letting go of your assets. Make sure that you get equal shares when dividing your assets during a divorce. We are here to help you. Get your property sold fast and at the right price through our services. We assess your property and offer you cash payment for your house, based on the assessment made. It would be a fair price for you and your ex-partner.
We Are Homeowners First Choice
There are various reasons why homeowners want a quick sale of their home. Some are facing divorce, change in employment conditions, or are the may need financial relief from the price of caring for aged family members. Others want freedom from overwhelming debt or tax liens. Irrespective of why they have to sell, our purchasers all opt for us as a result of our credibility in delivering the fastest relief from the threats of proceedings or eviction. So if you are considering selling your home in Maryland, contact us now.
Moving Out and Moving On
What are your options once you’ve moved out of your home in Smithsburg? Are you thinking of hiring a caretaker or renting it out? Whatever your options are, it would be quite difficult maintaining two households. Not only do you need to pay the bills in your old home, you will also have that nagging feeling that you need to check in once in a while. So why not unload your old home and reduce your stress today? Call us at (866)-350-6769.
We Buy Houses in Smithsburg
Sometimes, selling your house is like selling a part of yourself, especially if the circumstances involved has forced you to make that decision. You feel victimized and undignified. Yet, you have to know that life happens and it’s not your fault. We are here to help you. We want you to know that we value your property as much as you do and we offer to buy your house in cash, no matter the condition or equity involved. We do it fast and easy for you to ease the pain of losing an integral part of your life. We want to help you move on with hope for a better future.
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Smithsburg…
- Smithsburg is based out of Washington County.
- The official site for Smithsburg can be found here, Smithsburg.
- More Information on the demographics for Smithsburg can be found on the City Page of Smithsburg.
- Smithsburg is in the following zipcodes: 21783
- Smithsburg is located at 39.6548 latitude and -77.5736 longitude.
- Other cities in Washington County we buy in are the following: Hancock, Halfway, Paramount-Long Meadow