We are Here to Help You
Selling your house in Maryland is a complex process. It is always a complex process. You have to deal with paper works that you are not completely familiar with, and go to offices you’ve never been to before. But you don’t have to do all of that. We are here to help you. Our team of friendly and helpful professionals will be your hands, feet and voice throughout the entire process, making everything much easier for you. We even have free consultation before you dive in with us, to make sure that your expectation is in line with our goal. It’s truly a great deal and we guarantee you that.
Sell your Home in Riviera Beach Now!
Owning the ideal home can be a source of joy to any homeowner . It’s a source of solace and central to raising a family, and in building a wonderful life together. But sometimes, life gives you lemons, whether its divorce , illness, or job loss, and you have no recourse but to sell your home quickly, contact us for a no-risk consultation.
Looking to sell your home quickly? Don’t hesitate, call us now! We can give you a quick cash offer for your home, regardless of condition or location.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure is your worst nightmare. Nobody walks away unscathed. That is unless you take action before it happens to you. The truth is foreclosure doesn’t stop with the bank taking away your home– it will not stop hounding for the seven years. And would you risk your family’s future? Call us so we can help you.
Which Property Do We Buy
We try not to consider the location of the properties we buy. As long as it is located in Riviera Beach, we are interested on buying it. As of now, we purchase properties in the following areas:
We Are Willing to Help You
Call us for a free consultation! Contact us at (866)-350-6769 and talk to us to get started. We can help you with all your needs in selling your house. Call us now!
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
Have you ever considered placing your house on the market with the intentions of wanting to save yourself from paying too much maintenance cost and legal fees building up as time passes by? This might have already popped up in your mind but working with Realtors doesn’t seem to solve your problem fast as it might take up a lot of time for them to sell you house.
Realtors only acts as an intermediary between sellers & buyers of real estate/real property. You will have to pay high commissions especially if you’ve decided to hire a full time agent. Depending on how busy your agent is with other clients, your home may not get the attention it requires. You have your goals and priorities. You’ve established your ideal timeline. Hiring an agent introduces someone else’s timeline into the mix, one that may or may not conform to yours.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of Maryland, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
There are times that even if the home itself is in perfect condition it is plagued with so many legal issues that it makes it almost impossible to sell. We have very experienced staff that can handle this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, past taxes and all legal encumbrances that comes with selling your house.
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Riviera Beach…
- Riviera Beach is based out of Anne Arundel County.
- The official site for Riviera Beach can be found here, Riviera Beach.
- More Information on the demographics for Riviera Beach can be found on the City Page of Riviera Beach.
- Riviera Beach is in the following zipcodes: 21122,
- Riviera Beach is located at 39.1619 latitude and -76.5181 longitude.
- Other cities in Anne Arundel County we buy in are the following: Naval Academy, Ferndale, Maryland City