Division of Asset During Divorce
We believe that divorce could be one of the most painful experiences in life. People don’t get married expecting that one day they will end up having to go through the process of separating. You’ve been together for a long time and you have built a life together, including owning a house together. For anyone going through divorce, selling your house is one of the agonizing process to go through. This is why, selling your house shouldn’t be a reason to prolong the division of assets. The faster you can sell the house, the easier it will be for the both parties. This is why we are here to help you. We specialize in selling houses quickly and for a fair price. We make sure that you are not going to be a victim of down pricing and deceptive lenders trying to get your house for a very small price. You are going through so much, don’t be a victim any more. Let us help you.
Your Credit Score is Important. Don’t Let Foreclosure Affect It.
Foreclosure is like being hit in the gut, TWICE! Not only do you lose your house, but it will also destroy your credit rating. That is very painful. In the state of Maryland, once you have a foreclosure in your name, you will have to wait for at least five years before you can purchase another house. Not only that. It will also affect any loan or credit card application that you will do in the future. And you will have to endure it for seven years until your credit rating is cleared out. So make sure to steer clear of foreclosure. Our company is here to help you avoid these consequences. Call us now!
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
Don’t let foreclosure ruin your financial future for the next seven years! It can stay on your record and hurt your prospects. This will tag you as a risk for banks and lending companies. When you do get a loan offer, you get exposed to predatory lending. In life, there is always an option. Sell your property to us and take control of your future.
Be Proactive. Pre-empt Foreclosure
Are you on the brink of foreclosure? Call us now so we can discuss a way out. Protect your financial future.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider where your house is as long as it is located in Oxon Hill, we try to buy it. We are interested in buying houses located in or around:
Divorce and Asset Distribution
When processing your divorce, you not only process your separation, but also the division of all of your properties. And when you own a house together, it can be an extra pain and challenge for both parties. Divorce in itself is already an excruciating process. And prolonging the process is not being able to sell the house right away. We can help you sell your house in cash, for a fair price and in cash. This way, you will be able to get out of the messy situation faster.
Why Choose us Over Your Typical Realtor?
Have you ever thought of knowing the process of what it might take for a typical real estate agent is? First they have to list your house on MLS. To start, your agent will suggest specific improvements and modifications to enhance your home’s salability, Wait for potential buyers to notice your house. (Nobody buys a house the first time they look at it.) Either they have a list of possible houses to buy that they might be interested with or look for other houses with in their price range. Wait for estopple letter and title search. Bank approvals and the need to schedule a closing date with the title company, then at the closing table might need to go through another negotiation. Dealing with anything that might arise before closing date. Yes! it really takes a lot of time an patience. Which you have to take into consideration that the buyer might back out at any time during the process.
Sell Your Home Before You Move
If you are moving across the globe or out of Oxon Hill you know that distance can be a factor to consider when selling your home. Distance means you won’t be physically present to ensure that the sale transaction goes well. Get rid of the unnecessary stress from long-distance sale! Call us so you can have your money even before you leave.
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Oxon Hill…
- Oxon Hill is based out of County.
- The official site for Oxon Hill can be found here, Oxon Hill.
- More Information on the demographics for Oxon Hill can be found on the City Page of Oxon Hill.
- Oxon Hill is in the following zipcodes: 20744,
- Oxon Hill is located at 38.8031 latitude and -76.9897 longitude.
- Other cities in County we buy in are the following: