How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
You might still not be aware of this, but your credit report is actually connected to your homeownership. Yes, you read it right. Once you suffer a foreclosure in Maryland, it would automatically affect your credit report. You will not be approved for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. And worse, you will not be allowed to own another home in the next five years. That is why, we don’t want that to happen to you. We want you to avoid foreclosure and we are here to help you do that.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
Have you ever considered placing your house on the market with the intentions of wanting to save yourself from paying too much maintenance cost and legal fees building up as time passes by? This might have already popped up in your mind but working with Realtors doesn’t seem to solve your problem fast as it might take up a lot of time for them to sell you house.
Realtors only acts as an intermediary between sellers & buyers of real estate/real property. You will have to pay high commissions especially if you’ve decided to hire a full time agent. Depending on how busy your agent is with other clients, your home may not get the attention it requires. You have your goals and priorities. You’ve established your ideal timeline. Hiring an agent introduces someone else’s timeline into the mix, one that may or may not conform to yours.
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
We Can Help
Don’t stress yourself out over the task of selling your home in Landover. If you are in need of emergency funds and research is taking too much of your time, call us. We offer commitment-free consultation.
Let Us Help You
Selling your home in Maryland can be a lot work. We can help! We have your best interests at heart. Call us for a free initial consultation. Risk free and under no obligation, we can help you sell your home.
We Buy Homes in Landover
Our years of experience and awards are witnesses to the roster of happy clients that we have worked with. We make sure that whatever life situation you are facing right now which has caused you to sell, is addressed by unloading your property. It is not easy selling a home, especially one where you have spent almost your entire life building. So get access to our financial and legal advisers who can help you explore your options . Drop us a note below:
Don’t Let Foreclosure Affect You for Long Time
Foreclosure will not only ruin your dreams and aspirations. It would also potentially ruin your credit ratings for the coming years. Once you have foreclosure records, you will have a hard time applying for any loan or credit card in the state of Maryland, for the next seven years. That’s quite a big impact for you. Another thing to note is that foreclosure will also affect your ability to own another house for the next five years. This is because you will not be allowed to own a house within that five long years after a foreclosure. If you don’t want to go through that, we have the best option for you.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Landover?
Selling in a market swamped with feature concerns, information overload, and trends has become more exhausting more than ever before. More so if you are a homeowner that needs emergency funds and comes face to face with this requirements.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Landover?
This is the perfect time for you to sell your house . No need to hire realtors and go through the hassle of dealing with them and having to pay a commission. We will buy your house directly for cash meaning no time is wasted in waiting for bank approvals. We assure you a worry free transaction.
People all over the US deal with us when they want to sell their house fast and hassle free. To give you an idea some of the most notable reasons they deal with us include:
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Landover…
- Landover is based out of County.
- The official site for Landover can be found here, Landover.
- More Information on the demographics for Landover can be found on the City Page of Landover.
- Landover is in the following zipcodes: 20784
- Landover is located at 38.9333 latitude and -76.9000 longitude.
- Other cities in County we buy in are the following: