Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure . We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help . But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Maryland, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
There are several Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
We all have busy lives, so we forget that it’s also necessary to have home repairs completed regularly. If you missed it, that’s okay. However, passing home inspection before selling your home could be an issue. Or your house in Jessup is already too damaged to even have it repaired and it’s more advisable to buy a new one. No worries, we are here to assist you. We will buy your home in its current condition so you don’t have to worry about these repairs.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
In some cases the property might be in great shape, but has many legal encumbrances involved that is making it difficult to sell. We are experts in dealing with any legal issues and you can rely on us to deal with it for you. We can help resolve liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements.
Need to Move But Don’t Have An Idea What Do With Your Property
Another common reason why homeowners come to us is because they need to relocate. They simply do not have the time to deal with listing their home for sale before they need to move. By deciding to sell their homes to us in Cash, homeowners can enjoy peace of mind, knowing they don’t need to worry about anything in their house. If you are leaving the area, why not leave with a clean slate and cash in your pocket?
We Make Things Better
Have you tried listing your home just to find out what a jungle home listing is? Don’t get stressed out over selling your home, we can help you make it happen in as little time as possible.
Call us at (866)-350-6769. There is a reason why we are the best in business.
When Staying is Impractical
Is your home in Jessup too far from your job site and the commute is too expensive? Consider selling your home and relocating. Make things easier and remove unnecessary financial pressure on your budget. We can also help you with your relocation. So call us so we can make things better.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
If you’ve inherited a Jessup house and don’t have any plans of keeping it, you might want to consider selling it instead. Dealing with maintenance expenses and property taxes can sometime be too expensive and required too much attention. So instead to allowing your house to deteriorate over time all while dealing with its property taxes and legal fees, we can take it off your hands fast. This will save you time and money that you can spend on more important things.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
Have you ever considered placing your house on the market with the intentions of wanting to save yourself from paying too much maintenance cost and legal fees building up as time passes by? This might have already popped up in your mind but working with Realtors doesn’t seem to solve your problem fast as it might take up a lot of time for them to sell you house.
Realtors only acts as an intermediary between sellers & buyers of real estate/real property. You will have to pay high commissions especially if you’ve decided to hire a full time agent. Depending on how busy your agent is with other clients, your home may not get the attention it requires. You have your goals and priorities. You’ve established your ideal timeline. Hiring an agent introduces someone else’s timeline into the mix, one that may or may not conform to yours.
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Jessup…
- Jessup is based out of Howard County.
- The official site for Jessup can be found here, Jessup.
- More Information on the demographics for Jessup can be found on the City Page of Jessup.
- Jessup is in the following zipcodes: 20794
- Jessup is located at 39.1384 latitude and 0.0000 longitude.
- Other cities in Howard County we buy in are the following: Savage, Fulton, North Laurel