What We Can Do
At first, the thought of you needing to sell your house can be difficult especially if you don’t even know where to begin. We have been in the business for some time now and we have help countless of homeowners that are looking to sell their homes fast. Expect us to help you all through the entire selling process. When you decide to sell your house to us, we can also help you cover your moving expenses to get you started.
We know that you’re thinking of a lot of things right now like the commission that you have to pay to the realtor who is helping you sell your house. Or become a victim of some greedy buyer that will offer you a low price for your home. We get it. We promise not to take advantage of your situation by offering you a fair and reasonable price for your home. Don’t let desperation take over your decision making and let go of your home for half of what its worth.
If you are looking to sell your Crownsville home fast look no further. We have experts that can deal with all kinds of legal issues that may come with selling your house. We make it our main goal to solve all your real estate problems fast. Don’t become too eager to sell your house and let greedy buyers buy it from you for half of what its worth. Don’t be fooled by commission-hungry realtors who are only after getting a commission from you. Talk to us. Give us a chance to offer you a fair price. We promise that we won’t waste your time.
In Financial Difficulties?
Selling your house can free up much needed cash quickly. If you are in serious financial difficulty and have already exhausted other means of financial support, selling your house might be the only viable option you can make. When you are dealing with too much debt not only is it draining, most of the time it can affect your performance. Be it your performance at work or how you might end up dealing with your relationship with your family. If you have already missed payments and is under the threat of foreclosure talk to us. We have solutions to help you save your house or at least get the most cast out of it.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
Don’t let foreclosure ruin your financial future for the next seven years! It can stay on your record and hurt your prospects. This will tag you as a risk for banks and lending companies. When you do get a loan offer, you get exposed to predatory lending. In life, there is always an option. Sell your property to us and take control of your future.
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
If you have neglected your house for some time now it might be impossible for you to sell it. You may need to attend to all parts of the house that is affected and have it repaired first. Not only it will cost you money it will also take time to finish. Sometimes you just don’t have extra money or the time to deal with it. We buy houses as-is. You don’t have to worry about spending anything on repairs . We can get your house off your hands as quickly as possible and help you all throughout the entire selling process.
Selling Your House Fast in Crownsville, Maryland? No Problem.
The process of selling your house is definitely a challenge and it’s a life-changing decision. It’s not an easy decision to sell your house which has been your comfort zone for a very long time. However, there are circumstances which makes you decide to do this life-changing act. No matter what the circumstances are, we are here to help you.
Divide Your Assets in Divorce
The wedding vows, the wedding bells, the wedding cake. When life comes crashing down and parties decide to divorce and they come to face not only with the severance of their union but also of their joint properties.
If you are going through divorce in Maryland, we can help you simplify the division of your assets. We offer quick and efficient solution for the sale of all types of home. We help make things better so you can plan your fresh start.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Crownsville, Maryland. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Crownsville?
Publish an MLS Listing
Wait for potential buyers
Under go price negotiation with the buyer
Wait for the house’s inspection reports
Repair any violations as a result of the report
Wait for the estoppel letter and title search
Wait for the bank’s financing approval
Get a closing date scheduled after talking with the title company
Work out any unexpected scenarios that might come up on or before the closing date
It can take weeks, months and sometimes even years before you are able to sell your house. This is the area where we can assist you. We will buy your house directly, eliminating commission expenses that you will have to pay to a realtor. You will be able to avoid paying expensive repair bills as we will be buying your house As-Is. This is on a cash basis meaning you don’t have to go and wait for the bank. Homeowners across the United States come to us so the we can buy their properties fast. Here are the most common reasons as to why homeowners come to us.
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Crownsville…
- Crownsville is based out of Anne Arundel County.
- The official site for Crownsville can be found here, Crownsville.
- More Information on the demographics for Crownsville can be found on the City Page of Crownsville.
- Crownsville is in the following zipcodes: 21032
- Crownsville is located at 39.0241 latitude and 0.0000 longitude.
- Other cities in Anne Arundel County we buy in are the following: Maryland City, Fort Meade, Cape St. Claire