Are You Selling Your House to Avoid Foreclosure?
Foreclosure is definitely a challenge and a problem that you should avoid. Not only will it rob you of the precious home that you worked hard for, it will also ruin your credit record, making it difficult for you to apply for any credit or loan in the next few years. Losing your house is punishment enough. Any long term effects should be avoided at all cost and we are here to help you in saving your house from foreclosure and your credit score from impending destruction.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Settling your finances while going through divorce is a job that adds to the pain and frustration. Let us help you process the sale of your biggest joint-asset, your home. We can do this in as little time as possible. We can help.
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
You may have a house in good conditions but it has a lot of legal issues that makes it difficult to sell. Leave the problem to us. We will deal with the code violations, liens, past-due taxes, open permits, etc. We will help you sell your home and take care of legal matters so you don’t have to.
You’ve Inherited a Property that You Don’t Want
Although it’s nice to inherit a home, sometimes it can be burdensome also. This can be due to maintenance, tax and any number of legal issues. If you want rid yourself of these, we can help you take the worry off your shoulder and pay you quickly in cash. Our experts will deal with the legal matters and that will save you some unwanted fees.
Need Cash ASAP due to bad debt
When you are in need of cash, you may think the best way is to sell your home. Debt can be very overwhelming. A lot of individuals have mortgages that are priced much more than the actual cost of their house. This is known as an underwater mortgage . We can definitely help you in these times. We will help you avoid your house from being foreclosed and we will let you get the most money as possible out of you property
Too Much Debt
Have you fallen behind with your credit card payments? Are you still up to date with your mortgage? Or do you have other debts that you are trying to cover month after month? If you are having problems managing your debt or if you have too much debt, now might be the best time for you to reassess your current financial situation. We can help. We can buy your house for you so you can free up some cash fast.
We Specialize in Buying Houses in Cockeysville
You may be dealing with different issues right now. The decision to sell your house might have not come easily and you might have been pushed into a situation where you have to do it. We understand that. And therefore, we want to make things easier for you. Our specialization is in dealing with the process of selling houses and to make it easier for homeowners. We assess your property, and in a matter of days, we will be able to buy your house in cash, for a fair price, because we know that you value your house as much as you value an old friend. We don’t want you to be a victim of the deceptive tactics of money lenders, trying to rip you off the value of your house. Don’t let that happen.
We are Here to Help
We offer a no pressure, no commitment expert consultation at your disposal. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note through our contact form. We’ll make sure to find a winning resolution for your situation
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Cockeysville…
- Cockeysville is based out of Baltimore County.
- The official site for Cockeysville can be found here, Cockeysville.
- More Information on the demographics for Cockeysville can be found on the City Page of Cockeysville.
- Cockeysville is in the following zipcodes: 21030,
- Cockeysville is located at 39.4733 latitude and -76.6267 longitude.
- Other cities in Baltimore County we buy in are the following: Woodlawn, Overlea, Baltimore Highlands