Avoid Foreclosure – We Will Help You
Facing foreclosure doesn’t only threaten your house ownership. It also threatens your credit rating for the next several years. In the state of Maryland, having foreclosure record under your name will disqualify you from owning another house for the next five years. Imagine not being able to buy another house and renting without any returns. That’s awful. Not only that, you will also be automatically rejected from all personal loans or credit card application for the next seven year. It’s a very painful penalty and you wouldn’t want that to happen, ever.
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
How can you avoid foreclosure and risking your credit record? The solution is with us. A lot of homeowners have approached us because they fear that their houses will be foreclosed on and that it will ruin their credit record. This is definitely a problem worth being concerned about. Once you have foreclosure in your name in Maryland, you will suffer several long-term effects. For the next seven years, you will not be able to apply for any credit card or loan, and for the next five years, you will not be allowed to own another house. This is why, we do everything possible to help our clients avoid this consequences. So let us help you.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Bel Air town.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Bel Air town?
If you have been wanting to sell your house in Bel Air town, then we are the right people you need to deal with. It is never easy to sell your house. It may be because of an emotional attachment you have towards your home however selling your home might be the best way to solve your problem. As a homeowner , selling your home might be the right thing to do.
It’s never easy when you decide to put your house up for sale. You might have many good and unforgettable memories in it, making it all the more difficult to let go. But sometimes, situations arise where you will have no choice but to take time and reevaluate your financial situation. Our team understands what you are going through and is here to help you all through out the entire selling process.
Foreclosure Is Way More Devastating Than You Think
There are other greater things at risk when facing foreclosure. Not only are you going to lose the home that you once valued for a long time, you will also not be able to own or buy another house for the next five years. Foreclosure in your name will also make it all the more difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan applications for the next seven years. You don’t have to go through all this. With our services, you will be able to avoid foreclosure and have the extra cash to start a new life after this struggle.
Put the house in MLS
Demotivated to find a buyer
Issues with inspection reports
Not so established bank relationship
Our solution to your problems would be to purchase the home in its current state, all in cash! You don’t need to wait to receive your money. We don’t get commission and we do not ask for repair fees either.
We have been in the business for quite some time now. We will buy your house directly (no need to pay a commission), As-Is (no need to deal with repairs), Cash (no need to wait for a bank approval) and most importantly hassle free.
All over the US homeowners comes to us especially if they need to sell their property fast. Some of the common reasons why homeowners come to us are:
Relocating? Move Fast. Sell Your House Quickly
When you are relocating, everything seems to be coming at you at full speed. Time tends to fly so fast, and you have to act quickly if you want to accomplish all the things you need to accomplish in time before you move to another place out of the city. This includes selling your house. We can help you accomplish that task so that you will have cash in your hand as you move out of Bel Air town. You will accomplish this task quickly with us and leave with a peace of mind, knowing that you don’t have anything hanging over your head anymore.
Buying Homes in Bel Air town
We’ve helped many homeowners in Maryland move on to the next phase of their lives by bringing them choices and fast processing. No matter what condition or situation you are in, we can help. Explore your paths towards a better financial future for you and your family. You don’t need to be burdened by debts and legal actions — let us bring you relief.
The state of Maryland…
- The State of Maryland has a growing population currently standing at 6,006,401 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maryland have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Maryland is currently in Annapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1694. When Annapolis has been the capital of Maryland Since 1694.
- There are so many houses in Maryland for sale. The size of Maryland is 6.73 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maryland can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maryland can be found here, Maryland.
- More Information on the demographics for Maryland can be found on the City Page of Maryland.
The city of Bel Air town…
- Bel Air town is based out of Harford County.
- The official site for Bel Air town can be found here, Bel Air town.
- More Information on the demographics for Bel Air town can be found on the City Page of Bel Air town.
- Bel Air town is in the following zipcodes: 21014
- Bel Air town is located at 39.5367 latitude and -76.3483 longitude.
- Other cities in Harford County we buy in are the following: Pleasant Hills, Joppatowne, Fallston