The Fastest Way to Sell Your Waterville, Maine Home
Whatever the type of house that you are selling is and whatever the reason of selling it is, you will need to know that selling a house is a long and tiring process. This is especially true, if you go the traditional route. But we have the solution for you. Just call us at (866)-350-6769 and we will be able to help you in completing the paperwork in the soonest time possible and selling your house in cash in just a matter of days.
Moving Out and Moving On?
You will definitely need cash when moving out or relocating to that new job or getting that new home. Whatever your reasons may be, you can depend on us to process a fast and honest transaction. Once you leave your property unattended, it an become a target for looters or people who are out to make money off of unprotected homes. Spare yourself the worries and we can talk about your options .
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
We’re Here to Help in All Your House Selling Concerns
Many of the clients we’ve had felt ashamed and guilty when we know that they shouldn’t be. We all makes mistakes and although we made decisions that might have affected our lives badly, as they say, everything happens for a reason. Know that whatever your reason is for selling your house, if you’re going through tough times for example, we totally understand. And we have dedicated our lives in helping homeowners like you stand back on their feet through our services.
Sell Before You Move
Are you moving out of Waterville? If the long commute is getting to you, or if you are just looking for a fresh start consider selling your home before you leave. If things haven’t worked out maybe all it takes is a new place. We can help you process a quick sale of your property and give a fair price so you have your funds even before you start your journey.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Waterville?
“It might take you longer if you get a typical real estate agent mainly because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers to notice your house
Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for bank approvals
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME”
Do you live in Waterville, ME and Need to Sell your House ASAP?
We understand that you may be reluctant to sell your home for sentimental reasons, because it holds a lot of endearing memories. Sometimes, life takes an unexpected turn and you are forced to sell your home.
Living in Waterville and need help in selling your home? Call us now. We purchase homes in Maine regardless of equity and condition. Let us help you!
Selling Your House in Waterville? We Buy It
No matter what the circumstances are, we believe that no one should suffer greatly because of the painful and complicated process of selling a house. We understand that most homeowners sell their houses for reasons that require immediate attention and solution. That’s what we’re here for. Instead of dealing with traditional real estate brokers or suffering from buyers who are trying to take advantage of your situation by marking down your price, we will buy your house from you in cash at a reasonable price. If you contact us, you will know immediately how we work.
Unwanted Properties that they’ve Inherited
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. Instead of dealing with it without the intentions of keeping the property for yourself, we will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
The state of Maine…
- The State of Maine has a growing population currently standing at 1,329,328 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maine have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1820.
- The capital of Maine is currently in Augusta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1832. When Augusta has been the capital of Maine Since 1832.
- There are so many houses in Maine for sale. The size of Maine is 55.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maine can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maine can be found here, Maine.
- More Information on the demographics for Maine can be found on the City Page of Maine.
The city of Waterville…
- Waterville is based out of Kennebec County.
- The official site for Waterville can be found here, Waterville.
- More Information on the demographics for Waterville can be found on the City Page of Waterville.
- Waterville is in the following zipcodes: 04901, 04903
- Waterville is located at 44.5440 latitude and -69.6626 longitude.
- Other cities in Kennebec County we buy in are the following: