Selling your house yourself can be a lot of work
Planning to move to a different area? Maybe even another states due to an increase in crime rate near your area? Or are you looking for better job opportunity? Whatever the case may be, doing so can be time consuming. You can come to us to sell your house fast so that you can start dealing with other things in life that you might need to attend to.
Dividing Assets and Divorce
Your home is one of the foundations of your marriage and just like any foundation– it is the hardest one to give up. It will also be one of the joint assets that you’ll have to deal with. Do not suffer an undue delay and the frustration with a prolonged selling transaction. Call us and we will show you how we can make things better.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Know that We Can Help You!
“Nothing in this world comes for free anymore”. Well, whoever said that had it wrong. We have free consultations for homeowners like you who are struggling and looking for ways to sell their house. Our pool of experts are friendly and always willing to give you help and answer your questions regarding the selling of your houses. And it’s totally cost-free for you. Try us now.
We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure . This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options .
We Help You Sell Your House Fast in South Portland, Maine
Whatever the reason is for you selling your house, it is always a struggle for homeowners to sell their property. It has been a big part of your life, especially if you’ve spend a lot of time in that house, creating memories and building your dreams. However, there are instances in life that we have to make such a decision. And it’s definitely a tough one. That’s why we are here to help you.
If you are trying to sell your house in South Portland to no avail, we are here to assist you. You don’t need to wait for too long just to be able to sell your house. We have the solution for you. Just give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a consultation request, and we will contact you right away. We can guide you in selling your house, give you answers to your questions and clear out confusions that you have regarding the process. It is our duty to guide you and we are here to help.
Division Assets Due to Divorce? We Can Help
We understand how difficult it is for spouses to sit across the table from each other and discuss about dividing their assets with finality. As they go through the process of divorce , we can help you through assets division. We make it less difficult by processing a quick sale of your home in Maine.
Are You Looking To Save Time?
We have been able to help countless of homeowners that needs to sell there house fast for a reasonable price.
Give us a chance
The idea of selling your home can sometimes be too overwhelming to deal with. You may have doubts selling your home due to sentimental reasons, financial difficulties or due to the pressure of you dealing with your debts. Give us the chance to take the burden off your shoulders. Our friendly staff is waiting and ready to help you get back on the right track again.
The state of Maine…
- The State of Maine has a growing population currently standing at 1,329,328 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maine have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1820.
- The capital of Maine is currently in Augusta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1832. When Augusta has been the capital of Maine Since 1832.
- There are so many houses in Maine for sale. The size of Maine is 55.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maine can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maine can be found here, Maine.
- More Information on the demographics for Maine can be found on the City Page of Maine.
The city of South Portland…
- South Portland is based out of Cumberland County.
- The official site for South Portland can be found here, South Portland.
- More Information on the demographics for South Portland can be found on the City Page of South Portland.
- South Portland is in the following zipcodes: 04106, 04116
- South Portland is located at 43.6310 latitude and -70.2895 longitude.
- Other cities in Cumberland County we buy in are the following: Portland