We Buy Homes in Portland
Our years of experience and awards are witnesses to the roster of happy clients that we have worked with. We make sure that whatever life situation you are facing right now which has caused you to sell, is addressed by unloading your property. It is not easy selling a home, especially one where you have spent almost your entire life building. So get access to our financial and legal advisers who can help you explore your options . Drop us a note below:
We Can Sell Houses Fast and Easy in Portland, Maine
The longer you think about it, the harder it is to let go of your house. But times may deem it necessary for you to do so. And the longer you deal with selling your house, the more emotionally shattered you will feel. That’s why you must find a faster way to complete the transaction.
We can help you sell your house right away. Let go of your frustrations and make selling your house an easier experience for you. You can call us at (866)-350-6769 and we will help sell your house in a matter of days.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Buying Homes in Portland
No need for undue delays. We are market experts who work only with diligent professionals. Let our people take care of all your paperwork and coordination the transaction while you think ahead of your future plans. Why get stuck in the past? Let us help you solve your problems now so you can ensure a more stable future. Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Sell Your Home in Portland Fast!
A house is easy to sell but selling a home is completely different. Letting go of your home is like tearing away a lifetime of memories. We understand how difficult it is when life pushes you into a corner and asks that choices have to be made.
Have you had such a hard time finding the right deal for your home and tried listing it yourself to no avail? Selling could be difficult but we can help you regardless of your equity or the state of your home. We’ve purchased homes in Maine and have helped many homeowners get a fair price for their properties. Give us a call and talk to a realty market expert today.
Selling your home in Maine can be a complicated affair, but we are up to the challenge. We can help you in securing a brighter financial future for you and your family. Still not convinced? We offer a free consultation with a no-risk or obligation, so call us now!
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location where we buy our properties. As long as it is located in Portland, we are interested in buying it.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Divorce has risen to astounding numbers, and more and more American families find themselves dealing not only with the stresses of divorce but also with the legalities of having to divide joint assets. This is where we can help. We make sure to provide you with an option to dispose of your home and be able to divide your assets as quickly as possible. Let us worry about the paperwork while you focus on more important things like healing and planning a fresh start.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
Have you ever considered placing your house on the market with the intentions of wanting to save yourself from paying too much maintenance cost and legal fees building up as time passes by? This might have already popped up in your mind but working with Realtors doesn’t seem to solve your problem fast as it might take up a lot of time for them to sell you house.
Realtors only acts as an intermediary between sellers & buyers of real estate/real property. You will have to pay high commissions especially if you’ve decided to hire a full time agent. Depending on how busy your agent is with other clients, your home may not get the attention it requires. You have your goals and priorities. You’ve established your ideal timeline. Hiring an agent introduces someone else’s timeline into the mix, one that may or may not conform to yours.
The state of Maine…
- The State of Maine has a growing population currently standing at 1,329,328 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maine have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1820.
- The capital of Maine is currently in Augusta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1832. When Augusta has been the capital of Maine Since 1832.
- There are so many houses in Maine for sale. The size of Maine is 55.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maine can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maine can be found here, Maine.
- More Information on the demographics for Maine can be found on the City Page of Maine.
The city of Portland…
- Portland is based out of Cumberland County.
- The official site for Portland can be found here, Portland.
- More Information on the demographics for Portland can be found on the City Page of Portland.
- Portland is in the following zipcodes: 04101, 04102, 04108, 04109, 04019, 04103, 04104, 04112, 04122, 04123, 04124
- Portland is located at 43.6772 latitude and -70.2713 longitude.
- Other cities in Cumberland County we buy in are the following: South Portland