Call Us Now!
Are you ready to sell your Lewiston house now? Or do you need more information on the process or any existing options you have in selling your house? Either way, we can help you in your quest for fast and easy solutions in selling your house. Just contact us, and we will give you a completely free consultation, no fees will be collected from you, and you will get all the answers you need. Call us now or send us a consultation request and we will get back to you in just 24 hours.
Get past the complicated process of selling your home in Maine – we’re here to walk you through every step of it. We offer services that will make selling your house a smooth ride, no matter your current circumstance or the reason for selling your house. Just send us a consultation request through our online form or call us at (866)-350-6769 to start right away.
If you found your home is in a bad neighborhood and wanting to get out? Or you find yourself having to move to care for loved ones in another state then call us. Let us take care of worrying about your home and processing a quick and efficient sale transaction so you can have your funds even before you leave.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Share Your Assets Fairly After Divorce
When going through a divorce , one of the most challenging process is dividing your assets. In the middle of a chaotic process, the journey will be both emotional and painful. This is especially true if you own a house. Selling a house will take time which will just make the process longer. You don’t have to suffer that long. We are here to help you move on as soon as you can.
What are you waiting for? Act fast! Do it now!
The idea of you ending up having your property lost is immensely difficult and more often than not hinders you from taking actions. The longer you wait the more time is wasted. Whether you have an unwanted property, a property that requires a lot of repairs or a house that has been on the market for quite sometime and can’t be liquidated now is the right time to do something about it.
Need a Fast Home Sell?
Tons of paperwork, lots of back and forth– that is the reality of selling your home. It is not as simple as one, two, three. But we can help you reduce the time it takes to process. If you need fast, efficient and right price call us now. You don’t have to sacrifice your home’s price by selling fast to predatory marketing. Let us help you do it right.
We understand when things happen and time is essential. Get your home sold quick and for the right price. What are you waiting for? Call us now.
Get Your House Sold Quickly in Lewiston, Maine.
There could be tens and hundreds of reasons why you and other homeowners would want to sell their homes. Some may be fortunate to find a dream job somewhere else, and there are those who are not so lucky, facing debts, loans or foreclosure . No matter what your reason is, we are here to help you go through it. We can have your house sold expeditiously.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be stressful, especially if you don’t intend to keep the property. You suddenly have to deal with maintenance expense and taxes. Not to mention that selling a house after the owner has passed on is not as simple as selling it when he is still alive. Our staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Lewiston so you can sell the house fast and get it out of your hands as quickly as possible.
Property in Bad Shape
When someone decides to buy a home in Lewiston they usually don’t want to deal with properties that need too much work. All they are looking for is a house that they can use right away or at least only have minor repairs needed. So if you are trying to sell your property and unfortunately it is not in great shape, you might need to address all of the issues first before you can find a potential buyer willing to buy your house. We are not really concerned with the current condition of the house we buy. We buy As-Is, so you don’t have to worry about spending money on repairs or worry about the time it will take for everything to be done. We will take care of everything for you.
The state of Maine…
- The State of Maine has a growing population currently standing at 1,329,328 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maine have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1820.
- The capital of Maine is currently in Augusta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1832. When Augusta has been the capital of Maine Since 1832.
- There are so many houses in Maine for sale. The size of Maine is 55.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maine can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maine can be found here, Maine.
- More Information on the demographics for Maine can be found on the City Page of Maine.
The city of Lewiston…
- Lewiston is based out of Androscoggin County.
- The official site for Lewiston can be found here, Lewiston.
- More Information on the demographics for Lewiston can be found on the City Page of Lewiston.
- Lewiston is in the following zipcodes: 04240, 04241, 04243
- Lewiston is located at 44.0915 latitude and -70.1681 longitude.
- Other cities in Androscoggin County we buy in are the following: