Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider where your house is as long as it is located in Maine, we try to buy it. We are interested in buying houses located in or around:
The Fastest Way to Sell Your Maine Home
Whatever the type of house that you are selling is and whatever the reason of selling it is, you will need to know that selling a house is a long and tiring process. This is especially true, if you go the traditional route. But we have the solution for you. Just call us at (866)-350-6769 and we will be able to help you in completing the paperwork in the soonest time possible and selling your house in cash in just a matter of days.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Are You Looking To Save Time?
We have been able to help countless of homeowners that needs to sell there house fast for a reasonable price.
Helping You is Our Priority
Getting your house sold in Maine or wherever you are is always a long and painful process. There are so much paperwork to complete and most of the time, you are always in the race against time. Don’t panic. We are here to help you. Through our FREE consultation services, we will guide you on the step by step process of selling your house, fast and easy. Our priority is to make the journey smoother for you.
We Can Help
Selling your home in Maine is not a piece of cake. If you have tried listing your home with no luck then call us. We guarantee fast and smooth cash sale transaction for all types of homes. We also offer a no-commitment consultation so check us out today. Drop us a note here or give us a ring at (866)-350-6769.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
We are not happy with the divorce statistics. We understand how difficult it is for both parties involved and much more so if there are children involved. So why drag the process of dividing your assets on? Our company specializes in quick and seamless transaction of buying your home. Let’s talk.
We are not out to make a quick buck out of people’s misery. We are here to help you out. It is not a sustainable business model making money out of people’s tough times. Why? It’s simple. When you are out to take advantage of people in their tough times, they will not work with you in during their good times. Nor will they ever refer a single soul to your business. At ASAP Cash Home Buyers, we make sure that everyone understands our business model: To Help.
House is in a bad shape and is hard to sell
It is possible that your home might be in a bad shape right now, and that is preventing you from being able to sell it. There are times that you might tend to neglect home repairs especially if you are having a hard time going from paycheck to paycheck. Maybe fixing your home is to much work that it is better to just buy a new one instead. Our team of expert staff is here to assist you all through out the selling process. This can be very helpful, especially if you are in a hurry to sell your house . And because we purchase properties As-Is, you will no longer have to deal with needing to have your house repaired before selling it. We will make sure to offer you a fair price for your property to get it off your hands as quickly as possible.
We Buy Houses in Maine
We have made it our mission to help homeowners sell their houses quickly in Maine. For years now, we have been assisting homeowners like you find the perfect option to get a fair price and the fastest way to get their houses sold. And we want to do it for you as well. We want to help you sell your house fast and easy so you can get on with the next chapter of your life, as soon as possible.
The state of Maine…
- The State of Maine has a growing population currently standing at 1,329,328 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Maine have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1820.
- The capital of Maine is currently in Augusta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1832. When Augusta has been the capital of Maine Since 1832.
- There are so many houses in Maine for sale. The size of Maine is 55.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Maine can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Maine can be found here, Maine.
- More Information on the demographics for Maine can be found on the City Page of Maine.