Leaving Your House Empty? Not a Good Idea
You might be selling your house in New Orleans because you found a great opportunity outside the city or in an entirely different state. It happens, and we congratulate you for that. However, with the burden of moving out, is the dilemma of having to leave your house unprotected because you are pressed for time. Never let that happen. If you work with us, you will be able to leave New Orleans with one less thing to worry about and cash on hand as you face a new life.
Foreclosure? Walk Away Unscathed
Is foreclosure threatening the roof over your head? It won’t stop there. Further down the road, it will also destroy your financial capability and career potentials– for the next seven years. So rid yourself of those looming dark clouds and find hope for a better tomorrow. We can help you move onto the next stage of your life with positive prospects. Now serving Louisiana in its entirety . Call us today if you or your loved one needs help.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Protect Your Future–Avoid Foreclosure
Call us now if you are on the brink of foreclosure. It is never fun and can spell bad news for those involved. Avoid risking your family from a seven-year record on your home being foreclosed on. It spells a bad credit report for the next seven years which can have a domino-effect with all your plans such as employment prospects, business plans and getting a new home for your family. If your home is about to be foreclosed on in Louisiana, call us today.
We Can Help
Selling is not as easy as signing over your property in Louisiana, call us today so we can help simplify the process for you. Our experts are available to give you advise and guidance so you can arrive at the best decision. Call us at (866)-350-6769 for a no-commitment consultation.
Trying to Get Your House Off the New Orleans, Louisiana Market Fast?
Is your house in the New Orleans market for quite some time now and you’re still not sure when it’s going to be sold? We have the best option and solution for you. Call us and we will be able to help you sell your house for a fair price, no matter what condition or equity is involved. Call us now.
Unwanted Property that they have Inherited
Suddenly, you might be face with having to deal with maintenance cost and legal fees because you have inhered some property and have no intention of keeping it. It is better to sell the house and save yourself from dealing with these things. Selling a property after the owner has passed away is even more complicated. Our expert staff can help you expedite the probate process in Louisiana, so you can sell quickly and hassle free.
You don’t get married and plan a clean divorce at the same time. Nobody gets away from divorce unscathed. So if you are going through one and need help disposing your joint properties. Call us. We can expedite a fast cash transaction.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure is your worst nightmare. Nobody walks away unscathed. That is unless you take action before it happens to you. The truth is foreclosure doesn’t stop with the bank taking away your home– it will not stop hounding for the seven years. And would you risk your family’s future? Call us so we can help you.
The state of Louisiana…
- The State of Louisiana has a growing population currently standing at 4,670,724 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Louisiana have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1812.
- The capital of Louisiana is currently in Baton Rouge, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1880. When Baton Rouge has been the capital of Louisiana Since 1880.
- There are so many houses in Louisiana for sale. The size of Louisiana is 76.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Louisiana can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Louisiana can be found here, Louisiana.
- More Information on the demographics for Louisiana can be found on the City Page of Louisiana.
The city of New Orleans…
- New Orleans is based out of County.
- The official site for New Orleans can be found here, New Orleans.
- More Information on the demographics for New Orleans can be found on the City Page of New Orleans.
- New Orleans is in the following zipcodes: 70139, 70130, 70131, 70114, 70115, 70116, 70117, 70112, 70113, 70118, 70119, 70129, 70128, 70125, 70124, 70127, 70126, 70122, 70163, 70141, 70142, 70143, 70145, 70146, 70148, 70150, 70151, 70152, 70153, 70154, 70156, 70157, 70158, 70159, 70160, 70161, 70162, 70164, 70165, 70166, 70167, 70170, 70172, 70174, 70175, 70176, 70177, 70178, 70179, 70181, 70182, 70183, 70184, 70185, 70186, 70187, 70189, 70190, 70195
- New Orleans is located at 30.0687 latitude and -89.9288 longitude.
- Other cities in County we buy in are the following: