Division of Asset During Divorce
We believe that divorce could be one of the most painful experiences in life. People don’t get married expecting that one day they will end up having to go through the process of separating. You’ve been together for a long time and you have built a life together, including owning a house together. For anyone going through divorce, selling your house is one of the agonizing process to go through. This is why, selling your house shouldn’t be a reason to prolong the division of assets. The faster you can sell the house, the easier it will be for the both parties. This is why we are here to help you. We specialize in selling houses quickly and for a fair price. We make sure that you are not going to be a victim of down pricing and deceptive lenders trying to get your house for a very small price. You are going through so much, don’t be a victim any more. Let us help you.
Need to Move and don’t have an idea what to do with an old property
Have you finally decided to move elsewhere and don’t have any idea what to do with your old property? Whatever reason you may have that is making you leave your Monroe home, we can help you sell your home fast thus saving you from the burden of dealing with the preservation and care for your old property.
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
Here is How We Can Help
The idea of going through the process of selling your house can be stressful, and it may require a lot of work. Call us at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can start working on your real estate concerns together.
Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
Don’t let foreclosure ruin your financial future for the next seven years! It can stay on your record and hurt your prospects. This will tag you as a risk for banks and lending companies. When you do get a loan offer, you get exposed to predatory lending. In life, there is always an option. Sell your property to us and take control of your future.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
Have you decided to move out of state? You might have received an offer for a new job elsewhere or you are getting concerned with the increasing crime rate near your area. Whatever the reason may be, leaving your house behind might not be such a great idea. Not only it is subject to deterioration it is also exposed to negative elements. From natural disasters to vandalism caused by rude and disrespectful people. Give us the chance to make a fair offer for your house so we can get it off your hands as quickly as possible and you can start your new life elsewhere.
Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
Selling a house is not an easy thing to do. It requires time and effort. What’s even worse is if your house is not in great shape, it will be very difficult to find anyone that might be interested in buying it from you. You might need to deal with having it repaired first before having it listed. We buy properties As-Is, you no longer have to worry about spending money and time for repairs . Let us help you with your real estate problem. We will handle everything for you including any legal issues that may come with your property.
Should you Sell your house first before you move?
Before you pop your home on the market and move across the country, there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done. However, if you’re struggling to offload your property to fund your relocation overseas, we are here to help you speed up the process. So that perhaps you can have your cash and be safely ensconced in your new pad
We Make Things Better
Bad debts, new job, divorce or just tired of commuting- whatever the case may be, we can help you move on to that next phase of your life by helping you sell your old home in as little time as possible.
If you are planning to sell in Monroe, we can make it quick and efficient so you can get your cash and address your current situation. We give fair pricing even help you explore your p[tions before you decide. Take control of your life today.
The state of Louisiana…
- The State of Louisiana has a growing population currently standing at 4,670,724 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Louisiana have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1812.
- The capital of Louisiana is currently in Baton Rouge, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1880. When Baton Rouge has been the capital of Louisiana Since 1880.
- There are so many houses in Louisiana for sale. The size of Louisiana is 76.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Louisiana can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Louisiana can be found here, Louisiana.
- More Information on the demographics for Louisiana can be found on the City Page of Louisiana.
The city of Monroe…
- Monroe is based out of County.
- The official site for Monroe can be found here, Monroe.
- More Information on the demographics for Monroe can be found on the City Page of Monroe.
- Monroe is in the following zipcodes: 71209, 71203, 71202, 71201, 71207, 71210, 71211, 71212, 71213, 71217
- Monroe is located at 32.5184 latitude and -92.0775 longitude.
- Other cities in County we buy in are the following: