What We Can Do For you
When time is not on your side and you need to have your house in Lake Charles sold fast, give us a call. Our main priority is to help you out with all your property problems in the fastest time possible. Don’t fall victim to selfish real estate agents who may take advantage of your current situation who only wants to get as much profit from you as they can. Give us the chance to take that burden away from you. Act now before everything gets out of hand. It is always never too late to act towards fixing your problems. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769, fill out the form above to start working with us now.
If you are in hurry and you need to sell your house fast, don’t hesitate and give us a call today. Our priority is to make sure that we solve your real estate problems as soon as possible. Don’t fall victim to buyers and real estate agents that will just take advantage of your situation. Give us the chance to help you buy your house at a reasonable price. Act now and save yourself from having to deal with higher expenses if you don’t deal with them asap. Call us at (866)-350-6769, or fill out the form above so we can start working together.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You in Debt. We Can Help You!
Do you know that in Louisiana, once your home is foreclosed, you may need to wait five years before you can buy a new house? You will also have a bad record on your credit that can remain for seven years. Therefore, this will keep you from applying for any credit cards. We will help you avoid that.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure. We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help. But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Louisiana, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
When Staying is Impractical
Is your home in Lake Charles too far from your job site and the commute is too expensive? Consider selling your home and relocating. Make things easier and remove unnecessary financial pressure on your budget. We can also help you with your relocation. So call us so we can make things better.
Moving soon? Sell Your Home Before Leaving
Not all reasons for selling a home has to be “bad”. It can also be good like that new job offer you’ve got. It might involve moving across the globe or out of state and if it does then now is the time to sell your home in Lake Charles. Opportunities come unexpectedly so let us help you sell your home in a quick and easy process at a fair price.
In some cases the property might be in great shape, but has many legal encumbrances involved that is making it difficult to sell. We are experts in dealing with any legal issues and you can rely on us to deal with it for you. We can help resolve liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements.
Going Through Divorce
When emotions are high there are too many things on top of your priority list while going through this tough time. Call us so we can ease the pressure on your largest joint asset– your home. We take care of selling your home in Louisiana in as little time as possible so you can focus on other priorities, like moving on to the next stage of your life.
If you plan to sell your home in Louisiana fast then call us. Let us help you take that property off your hands as soon as possible so you can deal with more important things in life. We are confident that we will be able to solve your real estate problems. Fill out the form above, or call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can get started or fill out the form above. You have nothing to lose.
The state of Louisiana…
- The State of Louisiana has a growing population currently standing at 4,670,724 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Louisiana have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1812.
- The capital of Louisiana is currently in Baton Rouge, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1880. When Baton Rouge has been the capital of Louisiana Since 1880.
- There are so many houses in Louisiana for sale. The size of Louisiana is 76.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Louisiana can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Louisiana can be found here, Louisiana.
- More Information on the demographics for Louisiana can be found on the City Page of Louisiana.
The city of Lake Charles…
- Lake Charles is based out of County.
- The official site for Lake Charles can be found here, Lake Charles.
- More Information on the demographics for Lake Charles can be found on the City Page of Lake Charles.
- Lake Charles is in the following zipcodes: 70605, 70607, 70601, 70615, 70602, 70606, 70609, 70612, 70616, 70629
- Lake Charles is located at 30.2030 latitude and -93.2150 longitude.
- Other cities in County we buy in are the following: