Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Somerset?
Having a hard time trying to sell your house in Somerset and you need the money now? Letting go might be difficult for a lot of various reason be it having emotional attachments and fond memories there. It is always good to assess and see if this is the best direction you want to go to in life.
Due to many factors, more people in our country find selling their house as the only way out. It is a distressing process but we can help lighten the load for you. We will make sure to work with you every step of the way.
Split your assets after having a divorce
Going through divorce and figuring out who gets what? That is a really tough problem to face. Let us help you. We can sell your house fast so that you can get cash for your property, fast and easy, and most importantly, for a fair price. We wouldn’t let you be robbed or victimized just because you’re already suffering so much. Let us help you.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Don’t Allow Delays, it’s Costly
You would want to sell your house as quickly as possible; you know that. But as homeowners, sometimes it’s so hard for us to find the right buyer with the right price. And you have to race against time as you are trying to deal with problems such as increasing loans or foreclosure notices that stays with you until you sold the house. We understand what you’re going through. And so, we try to make everything easier for you.
We don’t want you to suffer from the irreversible consequences of having your house foreclosed. In the state of Kentucky, other than losing your home, a foreclosure record in your name can also affect your credit score for the next seven years. When you try to apply for a loan or credit card, you will be automatically denied because of your foreclosure record. Not only that, you are also not able to buy another house in Somerset for the next five years. The effects are long-term and irreversible. So you have to make sure that you don’t suffer that, and we are here to help you avoid foreclosure .
Which Property Do We Buy
We try to not consider the location of the houses that we buy. As long as it is located in Somerset we will buy it.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Somerset
We are here to help. Once you are in need of quick cash for your home, you can be exposed to all types of predatory business strategies, but not with us.
We offer free and no commitment consultation. Our experts can help you arrive to the best decision. So check out our services today.
Unable to Sell Properties due to Poor Conditions
Oversight in house repairs is normal. The bigger problem is that if you have enough repairs neglected, it would result in a bigger, time consuming financial concern when you try to address these repairs. That is where we can come in handy. We will purchase your house on an As Is basis, thus taking away all of the hassle of dealing with the repairs from you. There are some cases that it’s not about house repairs but it’s due to legal reasons that make it harder for you to sell your house. We will take care of any code violations, past taxes, open permits etc. that your house may have. All legal issues for your home will be handled by us so that we can have your home sold as quickly as possible.
Relocating? Move Fast. Sell Your House Quickly
When you are relocating, everything seems to be coming at you at full speed. Time tends to fly so fast, and you have to act quickly if you want to accomplish all the things you need to accomplish in time before you move to another place out of the city. This includes selling your house. We can help you accomplish that task so that you will have cash in your hand as you move out of Somerset. You will accomplish this task quickly with us and leave with a peace of mind, knowing that you don’t have anything hanging over your head anymore.
Getting the help of a typical real estate agent may take too much time. They need to:
Grab this opportunity today. No need to hire realtors and go through the hassle of dealing with them and having to pay a commission. We will buy your house directly, AS-IS, for cash meaning no time is wasted in waiting for bank approvals etc.
The state of Kentucky…
- The State of Kentucky has a growing population currently standing at 4,425,092 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Kentucky have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1792.
- The capital of Kentucky is currently in Frankfort, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Frankfort has been the capital of Kentucky Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in Kentucky for sale. The size of Kentucky is 14.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Kentucky can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Kentucky can be found here, Kentucky.
- More Information on the demographics for Kentucky can be found on the City Page of Kentucky.
The city of Somerset…
- Somerset is based out of Pulaski County.
- The official site for Somerset can be found here, Somerset.
- More Information on the demographics for Somerset can be found on the City Page of Somerset.
- Somerset is in the following zipcodes: 42503, 42501, 42533, 42502
- Somerset is located at 37.0815 latitude and -84.6089 longitude.
- Other cities in Pulaski County we buy in are the following: