Sell Your Home Before You Move
The movers are here. You are moving to a new home in another part of the country. But you still haven’t sold your old house at Paducah? We’ve got you covered! We know all about the headaches of micromanaging the selling of your home while living elsewhere. We can help you get things going and guide you in the right direction. This way, you’d have sold your house and have cash on hand even before moving out.
Let Us Help You
A realty sale transaction in Kentucky is no joke, or a walk in the park You will have to find your connections and maybe do a crash course on the transactions jargon. We can make things easier and better.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Assets and Divorce
When dealing with divorce , not only are you departing from your partner for a long time, you will also be departing from the properties that you shared together for the past couple of years – that includes your house. For some, it could be a good thing but for many, this is painful. That is why the process should not be prolonged and the easiest way is to be able to sell your house fast. We understand what you’re going through and we want to help you.
We are dedicated in what we do. We have been doing this for years and have helped countless families to date. We are ready to offer you cash for your house now!
We are not after commissions. Buying your house AS IS will save you a lot of time and money. You don’t have to deal with bank transfers and tedious repairs . We would like this process to be hassle-free for you. You can move on with life with enough funds in the bank!
We Can Help
Everybody needs a wingman. If you are selling your home in Kentucky, it can be a long and laborious process. With us to guide and help you get it done, it can be a “no sweat” process. Call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can discuss how to make it easier for you. We are here to help make things better.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Divorce is never a walk in the park. It is an emotionally charged process. if you are going through a divorce and need to divide your joint assets, you would want it to be quick and efficient. We can make this a possibility, Our company caters to special circumstances where homeowners need to sell their properties fast and this option is not available to them through traditional real estate companies.
Let us take care of the sale of your home so you can focus on other priorities.
Avoid Foreclosing Your Future
If your are on the brink of a foreclosure give us a call. You do not want this stamp on your financial records because foreclosure will ruin all hopes for financial recovery.
You should understand that a stamp of a foreclosure will remove your access to good loans and expose you to predatory lending. It will also prevent your from moving on and getting a new house for your family. Call us so we can discuss your options , do not wait for foreclosure to happen to you.
Moving Out? Make Sure to Sell Your House First
Being in a different location, miles away from your house, while you are trying to sell it is never a good idea. It will give you additional costs in going to and from different states or cities, and it is really exhausting. Because of this, it makes you vulnerable to reducing the price of your property just to get it sold. We don’t want you to do that. We understand that you value your property, and so, we will help you sell your property for the right price.
The state of Kentucky…
- The State of Kentucky has a growing population currently standing at 4,425,092 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Kentucky have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1792.
- The capital of Kentucky is currently in Frankfort, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Frankfort has been the capital of Kentucky Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in Kentucky for sale. The size of Kentucky is 14.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Kentucky can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Kentucky can be found here, Kentucky.
- More Information on the demographics for Kentucky can be found on the City Page of Kentucky.
The city of Paducah…
- Paducah is based out of McCracken County.
- The official site for Paducah can be found here, Paducah.
- More Information on the demographics for Paducah can be found on the City Page of Paducah.
- Paducah is in the following zipcodes: 42003, 42001, 42002
- Paducah is located at 37.0711 latitude and -88.6435 longitude.
- Other cities in McCracken County we buy in are the following: