We Want to Help. Let Us Know How.
You have to know that we offer all our services for free. You wouldn’t need to pay extra for anything else. Instead, we are the ones who will be offering you cash for the house that you are selling. So not only are you getting your house sold fast and easy, but you will also get friendly assistance with no additional fees.
Inherited a Property That You Don’t Really Need
You may have inherited a property that you are not planning to keep and dealing with its maintenance and property taxes can sometimes become too much of a hassle. Call us and we will take care of it for you by buying it in cash and fast. Worse still is if the owner has passed away. It is more difficult to sell the property than if he/she were still alive. Our experienced staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Kentucky so you can sell the property you inherited fast and lessen any cost you may need to deal with.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Your credit score affects your eligibility to get a new home. In as much as five years, a foreclosure on your record will stop you from getting a suitable shelter. This foreclosure record will also show up every time you are asked to submit a credit report. So stop foreclosure on your home before it happens, we buy real properties from home owners on the edge of foreclosure. So if your future is important to you – call us before it happens.
Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be too much to deal with. Suddenly you will be faced with dealing with all of its maintenance and legal expenses. Not to mention all of the paper works that comes along with it. Having to sell a property after the owner dies is not as simple as selling when the owner is still alive. Our team has handled countless number of cases with this situation. We will help you speed up the probate process in Kentucky so that you can sell your property quick and save you from further expenses.
You’ve Inherited a Property that You Don’t Want
Although it’s nice to inherit a home, sometimes it can be burdensome also. This can be due to maintenance, tax and any number of legal issues. If you want rid yourself of these, we can help you take the worry off your shoulder and pay you quickly in cash. Our experts will deal with the legal matters and that will save you some unwanted fees.
Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure. We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help. But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Kentucky, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
How we Can Help
If you decide to sell your house with us not only are we going to buy it in cash and fast we will also help you with your moving expense as well. With the help of our experienced staff we will see to it that we make selling your house fast and simple.
We know how hard your situation may be. We are not here to take advantage of your situation but instead we are her to help you solve your real estate problems. We will see to it that the price that we are ready to offer you is fair and just. Expect us to work with you through out the entire selling process. You can fill out the form above so we can get started or call us at (866)-350-6769, a friendly staff is standing by waiting for your call.
Selling Your House in Lexington? We Buy It
No matter what the circumstances are, we believe that no one should suffer greatly because of the painful and complicated process of selling a house. We understand that most homeowners sell their houses for reasons that require immediate attention and solution. That’s what we’re here for. Instead of dealing with traditional real estate brokers or suffering from buyers who are trying to take advantage of your situation by marking down your price, we will buy your house from you in cash at a reasonable price. If you contact us, you will know immediately how we work.
The state of Kentucky…
- The State of Kentucky has a growing population currently standing at 4,425,092 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Kentucky have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1792.
- The capital of Kentucky is currently in Frankfort, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Frankfort has been the capital of Kentucky Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in Kentucky for sale. The size of Kentucky is 14.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Kentucky can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Kentucky can be found here, Kentucky.
- More Information on the demographics for Kentucky can be found on the City Page of Kentucky.
The city of Lexington…
- Lexington is based out of Fayette County.
- The official site for Lexington can be found here, Lexington.
- More Information on the demographics for Lexington can be found on the City Page of Lexington.
- Lexington is in the following zipcodes: 40508, 40509, 40505, 40502, 40504, 40507, 40503, 40506, 40511, 40516, 40513, 40510, 40517, 40515, 40514, 40512, 40522, 40523, 40524, 40526, 40533, 40536, 40544, 40546, 40550, 40555, 40574, 40575, 40576, 40577, 40578, 40579, 40580, 40581, 40582, 40583, 40588, 40591, 40598
- Lexington is located at 38.0423 latitude and -84.4587 longitude.
- Other cities in Fayette County we buy in are the following: