Our Experts Are Always Ready to Help You
Are you in the dark when it comes to the process in selling your house? You don’t need to walk blindly anymore. Call our pool of real estate experts and we will always be ready to give you advice in dealing with selling your house. And it’s completely free! Just pick up your phone and dial (866)-350-6769 and we will give you free consultation and the answers that you mostly need.
Dividing a House in Divorce Cases.
As you said your wedding vows, you were surely not thinking of one day, going through the painful and heartbreaking process of divorce . We all long for a happy ever after, but sadly, not everyone gets one. And one of the most painful processes that you go through during divorce is dividing the assets between the ex-couples, especially your home. Let us help you make the process less painful and faster for you. Any unnecessary delay will just cause you more hassle. You don’t have to go through all of that. With our help, you will get a fair price for your house without the hassle.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Ames have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Ames, IA?
Have you tried listing your own home? Do you feel like you are not getting the best offers? If you have tried listing your home in Ames for sale and need cash fast then call us.
Discouraged by the hassles of selling your home when you know you need funds fast? We can help you get your funds as fast as possible. Allow us to give you a hand. We helped a number of homeowners in Iowa and we have made sure they walk away happy.
No Need to Stage Your House to Have it Sold
There are people who would spend extra just to make sure that their houses “looks its best” when potential buyers are touring your house. However, it’s to no avail. Not only are you spending extra money without being sure that the house will sell, you are also wasting time and effort doing it. We have a better way for you. You can save up all those money. All you need is a clean and proper house, and we will do the rest of the work for you.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Every marriage hits a rough patch now and then, some survive it and some don’t. We may not be in the marriage to understand its intricacies, but we know how difficult it could be. So, delay no more, we can help you get your joint asset liquidated in as little time as possible without cutting the price.
If you are in a hurry to sell you house in Ames, we can help. All you have to do is fill out the form below and we can assure you we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure. This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options.
Do you really want to lose your house to the bank?
Getting your home in Ames foreclosed can cause long-term damage in your financial security. Not only do you lose your home, it also affects your credit score. You’d have a much harder time applying for a new loan or getting a new credit card because banks would consider you as a risk. It would take seven years to recover your credit rating. Don’t risk a foreclosure, sell your home now to protect your credit.
The state of Iowa…
- The State of Iowa has a growing population currently standing at 3,123,899 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Iowa have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1846.
- The capital of Iowa is currently in Des Moines, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1857. When Des Moines has been the capital of Iowa Since 1857.
- There are so many houses in Iowa for sale. The size of Iowa is 75.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Iowa can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Iowa can be found here, Iowa.
- More Information on the demographics for Iowa can be found on the City Page of Iowa.
The city of Ames…
- Ames is based out of Story County.
- The official site for Ames can be found here, Ames.
- More Information on the demographics for Ames can be found on the City Page of Ames.
- Ames is in the following zipcodes: 50014, 50012, 50011, 50010, 50013
- Ames is located at 42.0262 latitude and -93.6275 longitude.
- Other cities in Story County we buy in are the following: