It Is an Honor To Be of Service to You
When you are selling a house in Indiana, the process can be compared to a maze; you can easily get lost. Know that we are here, ready and willing to assist you. It is our purpose and desire to help homeowners like you weave through the process of house selling and be able to get a fast and easy resolution which we know you need. We are expert in a win-win situation, and we are here with you all the way.
What Makes Us Different
Honesty, integrity and compassion are our core values. We believe that the circumstances that led to your current situation do not define us. Instead we focus on how we can help you rise up to the occasion and find the best solutions. So if you need quick financial help by selling your home in Indiana, call us today.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Sell Your Home Before You Move
If you are moving across the globe or out of Lafayette you know that distance can be a factor to consider when selling your home. Distance means you won’t be physically present to ensure that the sale transaction goes well. Get rid of the unnecessary stress from long-distance sale! Call us so you can have your money even before you leave.
We Buy Homes in Lafayette
In situations where you are left exposed to predatory lending and home buyers who are out to make money out of your circumstances, you are left second guessing every one’s motive for helping you out. Our company’s mission is to create a win-win solution for homeowners in Indiana who are in need of a financial bail out. We give you control in an otherwise hopeless situation. No matter what condition your home is in, we can help you find a fix. Call us today and we will show you how we can help you and your loved ones.
We Make Cash Offers in Lafayette
Need cash? Don’t offer your home for a bargain just to get a quick cash sale. Our company can provide you with fast and efficient processing while you get a fair price for your home.
Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure . We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help. But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Indiana, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
We Are Here To Help You Out Anytime
With years of expertise under our belts plus the experiences of passionate individuals working with us, we offer customized solutions to every situation. We understand that every circumstances and situation is unique on its own. There are no two cases that are alike. This is where our expertise comes in– call us at (866)-350-6769 or leave us a note through our contact form so you can start exploring your options about selling your home in Indiana.
Unable to Sell Property due to Poor Condition
Nobody will pay top real estate money to a home that is not in great shape and that needs too much attention than comparted to a home that has been maintained perfectly. Not only that but it will be very difficult to even find a potential buyer that is willing to take on that investment from you. If you choose to sell your house to us, we will buy it As-Is so there is no need for you to worry about spending money for repairs and renovations. We promise to make the entire process fast and hassle free for you as well by handling all the legal troubles that may come when it comes to selling your house.
The state of Indiana…
- The State of Indiana has a growing population currently standing at 6,619,680 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Indiana have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1816.
- The capital of Indiana is currently in Indianapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1825. When Indianapolis has been the capital of Indiana Since 1825.
- There are so many houses in Indiana for sale. The size of Indiana is 361.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Indiana can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Indiana can be found here, Indiana.
- More Information on the demographics for Indiana can be found on the City Page of Indiana.
The city of Lafayette…
- Lafayette is based out of Tippecanoe County.
- The official site for Lafayette can be found here, Lafayette.
- More Information on the demographics for Lafayette can be found on the City Page of Lafayette.
- Lafayette is in the following zipcodes: 47909, 47905, 47904, 47901, 47902, 47903
- Lafayette is located at 40.3990 latitude and -86.8592 longitude.
- Other cities in Tippecanoe County we buy in are the following: West Lafayette