Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
You might be living in your property for some time now and has completely disregarded the state of your home. Bare in mind, homes that require a lot of work will not sell for the same amount as compared to homes that do not require work. Oftentimes, buyers will refuse to pay high value for homes with deferred maintenance. To add, most buyers requires added incentive as compensation for unforeseen problems as well. Since we buy properties As-Is then you don’t have to spend money with repairs . We are ready to take your property off your hands as quickly as possible.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Ruin Your Credit Ability
Do you know that foreclosure can create lasting damage to your credit rating? In the state of Indiana, once your property is foreclosed, not only are you losing your home, but it will create a long-term effect to your ability to take credit. For the next seven years, it will be extremely difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan application that you will submit to the bank. You will also not be able to buy another property for the next five years. We don’t want that devastating thing to happen to you. Let us help you.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Selling your house can come with a lot of legal issues; from open permits, property liens, code violation, past-due taxes etc. With us you don’t have to worry about dealing with any of this. We will be the one to deal with all the legal aspects that comes to selling your property.
Moving Out and Moving On?
You will definitely need cash when moving out or relocating to that new job or getting that new home. Whatever your reasons may be, you can depend on us to process a fast and honest transaction. Once you leave your property unattended, it an become a target for looters or people who are out to make money off of unprotected homes. Spare yourself the worries and we can talk about your options .
Divorce and Asset Distribution
When processing your divorce , you not only process your separation, but also the division of all of your properties. And when you own a house together, it can be an extra pain and challenge for both parties. Divorce in itself is already an excruciating process. And prolonging the process is not being able to sell the house right away. We can help you sell your house in cash, for a fair price and in cash. This way, you will be able to get out of the messy situation faster.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
There are a lot of reasons we may have when relocating. That includes a new job, increase in crime rate, divorce or you just want to start anew. When you want to move out, it is not realistic to leave your home unattended. If no one takes care of it, eventually, it will deteriorate and be damaged making it more difficult to sell. You will also accrue property taxes, and other home related expenses. In this situation, it is best to sell your property quickly.
We Buy Homes in Hammond
In situations where you are left exposed to predatory lending and home buyers who are out to make money out of your circumstances, you are left second guessing every one’s motive for helping you out. Our company’s mission is to create a win-win solution for homeowners in Indiana who are in need of a financial bail out. We give you control in an otherwise hopeless situation. No matter what condition your home is in, we can help you find a fix. Call us today and we will show you how we can help you and your loved ones.
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
How can you avoid foreclosure and risking your credit record? The solution is with us. A lot of homeowners have approached us because they fear that their houses will be foreclosed on and that it will ruin their credit record. This is definitely a problem worth being concerned about. Once you have foreclosure in your name in Indiana, you will suffer several long-term effects. For the next seven years, you will not be able to apply for any credit card or loan, and for the next five years, you will not be allowed to own another house. This is why, we do everything possible to help our clients avoid this consequences. So let us help you.
The state of Indiana…
- The State of Indiana has a growing population currently standing at 6,619,680 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Indiana have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1816.
- The capital of Indiana is currently in Indianapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1825. When Indianapolis has been the capital of Indiana Since 1825.
- There are so many houses in Indiana for sale. The size of Indiana is 361.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Indiana can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Indiana can be found here, Indiana.
- More Information on the demographics for Indiana can be found on the City Page of Indiana.
The city of Hammond…
- Hammond is based out of Lake County.
- The official site for Hammond can be found here, Hammond.
- More Information on the demographics for Hammond can be found on the City Page of Hammond.
- Hammond is in the following zipcodes: 46394, 46323, 46320, 46327, 46324
- Hammond is located at 41.6170 latitude and -87.4908 longitude.
- Other cities in Lake County we buy in are the following: Hobart, Crown Point, East Chicago