Have a home in Goshen? Need to sell fast?
We understand what fair price means to home owners and what factors can stop them from grabbing an offer. Pressure from creditors is one factor that affects this decision. So, regardless of your home’s condition, we are here to help you find relief from your debt. We offer a cash payment , and a smooth processing to help you turn your financial future around.
Trying to Sell an Inherited House?
There are several challenges that you will be facing when selling an inherited property. For one, you are not familiar with the house. This means, it has to be assessed to be sure of its condition. Secondly, you will also have to work out on all of the paperwork. And thirdly, you will have to look for the right buyer for the right price. This will take time and energy in doing all of these and time is something that most of us don’t have the luxury of. Therefore, more often, we just trust the wheeling and dealing to a traditional real estate broker. But going that route it will take more time. That’s why, we have the option for you. Our company will do the assessment, dealing with paperwork and even buying your house in cash. And we do it really fast.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
If you are facing foreclosure in Indiana then stop worrying about it and let us take care of tomorrow. Call us and get that peace of mind you’ve always wanted. You deserve a break from all of that stress. Call us now so we can help you get funds and pay off those debts and get to walk away from foreclosure with a clean record so you can start a new life for you and your family.
Did you inherit a property you don’t really desire?
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. In some cases as well you may need to have the property repaired for it to be even livable. We can buy your house cash as to take that burden away from you. If you don’t intent to keep the house as you already have one, selling it can be the best option you can have. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
Which Property Do We Buy
As long as the house is located in Goshen, we can buy the house. In fact we buy house near and around:
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Indiana, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
If you have neglected your house for some time now it might be impossible for you to sell it. You may need to attend to all parts of the house that is affected and have it repaired first. Not only it will cost you money it will also take time to finish. Sometimes you just don’t have extra money or the time to deal with it. We buy houses as-is. You don’t have to worry about spending anything on repairs. We can get your house off your hands as quickly as possible and help you all throughout the entire selling process.
So it is that time when you are facing that long vacation you’ve always dreamed of and maybe thinking about seeing new places and traveling to meet old friends. We can help you unburden yourself with your property and enjoy freedom with a piece of mind– not having to look back and check on your house and relocate to a new one you’ve always wanted.
The state of Indiana…
- The State of Indiana has a growing population currently standing at 6,619,680 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Indiana have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1816.
- The capital of Indiana is currently in Indianapolis, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1825. When Indianapolis has been the capital of Indiana Since 1825.
- There are so many houses in Indiana for sale. The size of Indiana is 361.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Indiana can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Indiana can be found here, Indiana.
- More Information on the demographics for Indiana can be found on the City Page of Indiana.
The city of Goshen…
- Goshen is based out of Elkhart County.
- The official site for Goshen can be found here, Goshen.
- More Information on the demographics for Goshen can be found on the City Page of Goshen.
- Goshen is in the following zipcodes: 46528, 46526, 46527
- Goshen is located at 41.5741 latitude and -85.8304 longitude.
- Other cities in Elkhart County we buy in are the following: Elkhart